ANTONY FREEGEN J
Date of Birth: 22nd November 1996
Address: */***-*, ***** ***** street, pamban, Ramanathapuram, Tamil Nadu - 623521
Languages Known: English and Tamil
Looking for a challenging position to impart and establish strong Environment, Health and Safety culture in the industry and supporting the organization to achieve Quality, Productivity and Safety.
• 2019 – 2020 Post Graduate Diploma in Industrial Safety Management from International Institute of Industrial safety Management, Bengaluru recognised by Directorate General of Factories and Boilers, Ministry of Labour as per the Factories Act. Gov Order NO- KE29KBN2015. Recognised by Visvesvaraya Technological University (VTU).
• 2014 – 2018 B.E Mechanical Engineering from Kings Engineering College, affiliated to Anna University, Chennai.
May 2018 – April 2019 Vibrant NDT Services Pvt. Ltd. Designation: NDT Engineer
Key Result Areas
• Carrying out UT/MPI/VT/ECT
• Specialized in Ultrasonic Testing and Metal sorting.
• Calibrate the equipment with standard calculations.
• Responsible for carrying out all NDT activities.
• Coordinating with third party inspectors for carrying out inspections.
• Assisting the QC Inspector/ QC Engineer in completing inspections.
• Carrying out NDT on pipes, boilers, heat exchangers, condensers, high pressure vessels.
• Preparing Daily Report/ Final report for the project as per the standards. Sites Worked:
• KSK Mahanadi Power Plant, Chhattisgarh.
• NTPC Rihand Power station, Uttar Pradesh.
• Tube Products of India, Avadi, Chennai.
Title: Safety in Manufacturing of Nylon Twine Fishnet with COVID -19 Preventive Activities
Organisation: Sangamam Fishnet Manufacturing, Ramanathapuram. Description: Implementation of Safety Management system to ensure safety in manufacturing process handling with heavy machineries and covid precautionary activities to be followed.
Organisation: Sangamam Fishnet Manufacturing, Ramanathapuram. Duration: 3 months
• Implementation of safety management system in Industry.
• Identify the potential hazards in work place.
• Prepare proper layout.
• Inspection of fire extinguishers.
• Safety trainings.
• Prepare checklists for operations.
• Problem analysis and resolution
• Planning and organizing
• Communication skills
• Judgment and decision-making
• Completed NPTEL in Industrial Safety Engineering.
• Trained in CPR
• Registered professional member in Indian Society of Mechanical Engineer. DECLARATION
I hereby declare that all the information described above are best to my knowledge.