Abhishek Krishna Vandadi
312-***-**** email@example.com www.linkedin.com/in/akvandadi
Illinois Institute of Technology, Chicago, IL, USA Aug 2018 – May 2020 Master of Science - Computer Science, GPA-3.60
Osmania University, Hyderabad, India Aug 2014 – Jun 2018 Bachelor of Engineering – Computer Science and Technology, GPA-3.5 Certifications – Professional Scrum Master(PSM1) by Scrum.org, Tableau, Advanced Tableau, Amazon Web Services IELTS score – 8.0 (Reading – 8.5, Writing -6.5, Listening – 8.5 and Speaking – 8.0) EXPERIENCE
Tata Consultancy Services Aug 2020 - Present
• Led a team that works on six service marketing campaigns of the company. Designed one service marketing campaign in Customer Data Platform(CDP) using the flowchart developed in IBM Unica.
• Held weekly meetings with the clients to ensure that the work progress is consistent with their requirements.
• Verified the work of the offshore team each week using SQL queries and Microsoft Excel functionalities to make sure it matches the quality standards of the client. Also, found permanent solutions to many technical issues caused by the data.
• Produced compelling and insightful presentations for clients after each deployment. Illinois Institute of Technology, Chicago, USA Jan 2020 – May 2020 Graduate Teaching Assistant (under Prof. Xin Chen for the course “Geospatial Vision and Visualization”)
• Collaborated with the professor to design the point cloud applications used to develop the assignments for the course.
• Provided technical assistance to the students in developing geo-spatial applications using point cloud library.
• Planned projects in the course that would help in developing live maps. The outputs resulted in better resolution of aerial images, detection and removal of smears on an image and detection of objects such as road boundaries and poles. Suryavanshi Packaging Sep 2016 - May 2018
Junior Project Manager
• Produced insightful presentations for the clients after each deployment to make it easier for them to take business decisions.
• Held weekly meetings with the clients to discuss the status updates and financial statistics.
• Verified the end product of the development team using developed test cases to make sure it is aligned with the client requirements.
• Found permanent fixes to issues related to data and delivered zero error output to the client.
• Researched industry trends and features to develop and pitched recommendations to the clients. PROJECTS
Native Language detection using BERT Mar 2020 – May 2020
• Designed a text classification model to find out the native language of authors in a dataset consisting of English texts written by people whose native language is not English.
• Executed BERT (Bidirectional Encoder Representations from Transformers) to obtain vector representations for each text, and then use these representations as predictive features in the model.
• Language used: Python
Exploratory data analysis on COVID-19 dataset May 2020 – Jun 2020
• Developed a geographical plot to understand the COVID-19 hotspots and also plotted a time series graph using tableau to analyse the rise of cases.
• Created an interactive dashboard using the geographical plot and time series line graph to keep a track of the COVID-19 cases. SKILLS
Illinois Institute of Technology, Chicago, USA Oct 2019 – May 2020
• Worked as a writer for college newspaper, TechNews and published more than 30 articles which include 9 technical articles.
• Hosted weekly review meetings with the team and prepared the schedule for the upcoming week.