Anju Priya Govinda
850-***-**** email@example.com https://www.linkedin.com/in/anjupriya07/ Results-driven information science student from Florida State University. Data Analyst Enthusiast who always shares their passion for collecting, analyzing, and exploring data with a wide range of datasets to bring out meaningful insights. Skilled in MYSQL and experienced with a wide range of data model tools. Critical thinker who believes that data is never exhausted, only re-purposed. TECHNICAL PROFICIENCIES
Programming Languages: C, C++, Python, SQL, MYSQL
Data Analysis Tools: PowerBI, Tableau, R, Weka, Orange, Microsoft Excel, Data Visualization Other skills: Critical Thinking, Data Cleaning, Presentation Skills, Analytic Thinking, and problem solving, Organizational skills, Knowledge of business structure, Oral and written communication skills, Interpersonal and consultative skills, Understanding of networks, databases and technology.
• Graduate Research Assistant, Florida State University Jan 2021 - Present
• Working on preparing instructional materials for a College of Business course on data analytics using a new system (FSU Virtual labs, I2B2, SPSS, and OneDrive) for managing and analyzing student access and use of the large quantity of anonymized data on automobile accident claims (0ver 2 Billion records).
• Graduate Teaching Assistant, Florida State University Jan 2020 -May 2020
• Handled Information System and Services lab for the undergrad students and was responsible for handling the lab and grading their work.
• Assisted and mentored students in groups and individual basis.
• Technical Support Engineer – IBM, Bengaluru, India Mar 2019 -July 2019
• Liaised with the team in troubleshooting and identifying solutions to resolve the system issues.
• Communicated with the clients on a regular basis and incorporated the suggested solutions while following standard procedures for proper escalation of unresolved issues to the appropriate internal teams.
• Technical Support Engineer – Mphasis, Bengaluru, India Nov 2018 -Feb 2019
• Assisted clients with various hardware and software related issues. Provided in-depth details about the unresolved issues and troubleshooted the system issues.
• Provided thorough support and resolutions to the clients. ACADEMIC PROJECTS
• The Effects Cyber Warfare has on the General Population Jan 2021 -April 2021 Examined the effects cyber warfare has on the general population by attempting to understand the population views and actions during and after a cyber-attack. Identified ways people can protect themselves from cyberterrorism and other cyberattacks.
• Health Data Science Institute Pilot Project Plan Jan 2020 -April 2020 Tech Stack: MS Visio, MS Project.
Found out how one can make the data accessible to the students for their research. Analyzed vast amounts of data rather than be forced to settle for smaller sets.
• Building Computational Models to Predict Mortality in Patients with a Major Cardiovascular Disease Aug 2019 -Dec 2019 Tech Stack: Weka, Orange Data mining, MYSQL, Python. Built prediction models using a real-world patient database to predict the one-year mortality of patient database to predict the one- year mortality of patients who were diagnosed with a major cardiovascular disease (myocardial infarction).
Florida State University, Florida: Master of Science in Information Technology (MSIT) - GPA-3.9 Aug 2019 -May 2021 Relevant Coursework: Data Mining, Advanced Database Management Systems, Usability Analysis, Introduction to Project Management Acharya Institute of Technology, India: Bachelor of Engineering in Information Science: GPA:3.0 Aug 2014 -May 2018 Relevant Coursework: Data Structures and Algorithms, Database Management Systems