MARK GIL A. VELASCO
Contact #: +63-915-***-****
To apply the knowledge that I have accumulated from the experience and training, to achieve advanced skills regarding new knowledge applied in our industry, and to acquire knowledge about the position to be applied for.
• Strong decision maker
• Complex problem solver
• Network Configuration (Switches
• Operating System (Windows 7,10, Mac
• Problem Solving
• Work Ethic Time
• Computer Skills
• Firewall (Fortinet, Draytek)
• Microsoft Office Application
• Adobe Application (Photoshop)
Virtual Assistant Apprentice - August to October 2020 Paradoxians Whizz Training Consultancy Services
• Does Lead Generation
• Email Management
• Scheduling and Booking
• Customer Service
• Market Research and other administrative tasks.
IT ASSISTANT MANAGER - 12/2019 to 06/2020
• TOMOIKE INDUSTRIAL PHILIPPINES INC., Lima Techno Park Lipa City
• Administering Active Directory/Group Policy/Microsoft Exchange
• Network Protocol Management (e.g. DNS, DHCP, NTP, SNMP)
• Windows 7-10 end user & Windows Server 2008 to 2019 administration.
• Windows Server 2008 to 2019 administration.
• Maintaining network equipment: cisco firewalls, switches, printers, UPS
• Administering virtual backup such as Ghosting Backup and Replication.
• Maintaining the server/desktop environment, configuring new and existing
• servers/computers as and when required.
• Supporting the telephony system
NETWORK ENGINEER - 03/2019 to 10/2019
ITECHNO MARKETING SOLUTION, Pasay City
• Establishes networking environment by designing system
• configuration; directing system installation; defining, documenting, and enforcing system standards.
• Maximizes network performance by monitoring performance; troubleshooting network problems and outages; scheduling upgrades; collaborating with network supervisor on network optimization.
• Secures network system by establishing and enforcing policies; defining and monitoring access.
• Maintaining and administering computer networks and related computing environments including systems software, applications software, hardware, and configurations.
• Maintaining, configuring, and monitoring virus protection software. IT SPECIALIST - 03/2018 to 12/2018
RAKKI ONI TRADING, Rosario Batangas
• Installing software or hardware
• Maintaining and repairing equipment
• Troubleshooting different computer issues
• Determining and installing appropriate security measures
• Configuring computer networks
• Providing technical support on-site or via phone or email
• Performs one-on-one computer coaching on technology when necessary
• Configures computer networks
• Communicates with individuals by phone and email to solve technical problems
• Stays abreast of current trends and technology and makes recommendations that will help a company keep up with technology standards in the industry
• Adapts quickly to changing circumstances, new standards, and requests by company management
• Acts quickly in crisis situations so the company can resume normal operations as soon as possible
• Contributes to the overall operations of a company by writing and distributing memos about best practices for computer use.
Freelance (2014 - Present)
• Computer Builder
• Computer Buy & Sell
• Computer and Laptop Service Repair
• Software and Hardware Troubleshooting
• Software and Hardware Installation
• Data Recovery (Software)
• Computer Cabling and Installation
• Tarpaulin Designing (Photoshop CS6)
• Graphic Design (Photoshop CS6)
Trainings and Certifications
• Paradox Whizz Program - Initial Course 1
All you need to know about being a Virtual Worker
• Paradox Whizz Program - Initial Course 2
Job Description, Knowing your client & Virtual Assistant Basics
• Windows® Server Administration Fundamentals
MC TECH TRAINING AND ASSESSMENT CENTER INC.
P.Burgos Batangas 6/22/2019
• Certification for Microsoft Office Specialist (Microsoft Office Word 2016) MC TECH TRAINING AND ASSESSMENT CENTER INC.
P.Burgos Batangas 3/23/2019
• Skills Enhancement and Career Elevation
SPEECHMAKERS- Suite 315, 3rd Floor, ATDRMAM Bldg., Lipa City From May 27 - July 2 (twice a week)