KWANELE SHIELA KHULU
Mobile: +27-71-550-**** / +27-607****** email: firstname.lastname@example.org Residential and Postal Address: House No. 5464, Section 4, Madadeni, 2951 Race: African Nationality: South African Criminal Record: None Marital Status: Single Health Status: Good Identity Number. 990********** Proficient Language(s): English, IsiZulu and SeSotho Gender: Female Profile:
I am a former student from the University of the Free State who is awaiting graduation in April 2021. I am currently in possession of a degree qualification. Presently I am a volunteer internet café attendant at Sizabonke Print & Digital (Newcastle, KZN). Besides being a volunteer, I enjoy exploring the world to be informed about the diversity of cultures and people. I am able to engage and enjoy working with people. I consider myself objective, open for new ideas, and organized above average. I also consider myself prepared and ready for the field, administering and writing reports. I am mostly punctual with time – I normally work with a period planned by my superiors or me so that everything needing to be done is done. I enjoy a harmonious working environment, as such, I have learned to listen to colleagues and my superiors but at the same time I have learned to respond positively to colleagues and superiors so that our messages can be received or delivered in a way we all intend to. I enjoy developing myself in any learning opportunity through new activities, and new regions and opportunities to learn would be a great adventure for me. I am a fast learner and I have willingness to learn on a new job. 2
Education and Qualification(s):
January 2013 – December 2017: National Senior Certificate, Phendukani full Service High School February 2018 – December 2020: Bachelor of Administration, University of the Free State Main courses include:
- Public policy administration and management
- Public administration and management in action
- Human Resource Management in Public Sector
- Macro and Macro Organisational analysis
- Organisational Psychology
Employment & Experience:
June 2020 – Present: Internet Café Attendant, Sizabonke Print & Digital, 48 hours per week
- I am responsible for designing flyers, CV’s, business cards, posters and other advertising material through Microsoft Word, and other adequate software’s whilst considering the appropriate size for each material.
- I am responsible to market all the services we offer through WhatsApp, Facebook, face-to-face interactions with customers, and other paper-based materials.
- I am also responsible for rendering printing, copying, scanning, e-mailing and, internet services to customers.
- I am responsible to keep records of sales using MS Excel. Achievement(s):
April 2021 (Awaiting Graduations): Bachelor of administration Degree, University of the Free State August 2015: Top achiever (Merit Award), Phendukani Full Service High School November 2011: English Fluent Reader (Merit Award), Umsindazwe Primary School 3
- Good Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint as well as Eccess skills.
- Good information collecting, integration, and writing skills.
- Good Google Earth and Internet Explorer skills.
- Able to manage time, prioritize tasks, and to work under pressure to cover deadlines yet producing good results.
Name(s) : Mr. Mbiko Sifiso Sibiya
Position & Institution : Owner of Sizabonke Print & Digital, Sizabonke Print & Digital Internet Café