510-***-**** • firstname.lastname@example.org
April-Present Sylvan Learning Center, El Cerrito, CA Reading Tutor
•Assist children for whom reading is a difficulty, 1st-5th grade March - Present MOCHA, Downtown Oakland, CA
Marketing/Copywriting Associate, Volunteer Basis
•Work with Mary Lawrence to develop, coordinate and write an email blast alerting their sizeable email list of the new programming available for children’s summer camps Feb. 2021-Present Berkeley Schools Volunteer, Ms. Barer’s 1st Grade Class at Ruth Acty Reading Assistant
• Twice a week I attend class and assist with student reading; 3-4 students per class at a time. I will take the CBEST Exam for substitute teaching later this month (April 24). 2019 -2020 Academy of Art University, San Francisco, CA
(1.5 years) Administrative Assistant – School of Fashion
• Wrote articles covering student work for appearance in school publications and beyond
• With clear and concise emails and verbal communication, I kept the students informed of changes to their courses, schedules, etc, and facilitated student projects by managing the necessary paperwork • Worked with teachers to secure the supplies and school resources they needed 2018 MonkeyLectric, Berkeley, CA
• Marketed products using social media, created sales emails and video assets, also managed the customer service inbox and shipping logistics.
• Managed sales operations
2014- 2017 McCall Staffing Services and Accountemps, San Francisco, CA Full-time contract employee for corporate and non-profit clients. Filled financial, enterprise software, institutional development and data management roles while performing in local theatre productions. 2014-2015 Myan Management, Dallas, TX
Digital Marketing Assistant- OK region (contract)
• Redesigned website with augmented functionality allowing secure rent payment and the completion of leasing applications. Implemented and managed AdWords campaign to drive calls to the leasing office.
• Created Facebook ads, wrote blog articles, and increased FB audience by 285%. Theatrical Experience
2014-2020 Awesome Theater, Inferno Theater, Liar Liar Theater, Mess Sketch, Piedmont Players, SF Sketch Fest, San Francisco Bay Area, CA
FringeNYC, New York, NY
• Dramatic and comedic acting/ directing. Classics and new productions by local playwrights. Writing, development and production of screenplays and scripts. Completed twelve productions in three years.
2011 California Shakespeare Theater, Berkeley/Orinda. Spent summer as Marketing Intern and Theater Store Agent, while I pursued my Bachelor’s
2014 University of California, Davis, Davis, CA B.S.: Managerial Economics B.A.: Dramatic Arts 2017 Shakespeare and Company, Month-Long Intensive, Lenox, Massachusetts 2017- Present: classes at Berkeley Rep, Second City, Endgames Improv, Upright Citizens Brigade, Laney Skills/Activities/Interests
Premiere Pro and the Adobe Creative Suite; Conversational Spanish. Basketball; Traveling Guest appearances on The Late Show With David Letterman, 2008, 2009, 2010.