Tori Flinders Web Developer
Devmountain, Coding Bootcamp Graduated March 2021
● Web Development Program
Utah Valley University, Orem, UT Expected Graduation 2023
● Business Management
Devmountain Lehi, UT November 2020 - March 2021
Web Developer / Software Engineer (student)
JuncoSwayVae - Demo Repo
- React Redux NodeJS Express PostgreSQL NodeMailer Bcrypt CSS Stripe
● Utilized node JS
● Designed and constructed application for an artist looking to promote and sell their creations. Users can view, inquire
(NodeMailer email), and purchase artists’ work.
● Integrated Redux (connect, devtool-extensions, promise-middleware) to request async store data in redux State
● Applied Bcrypt for authentication and employed Digital Ocean for SSH
● Still in development
BandSocial - Demo Repo
- React React Big Calendar Redux NodeJS Express PostgreSQL Amazon S3 Socket.io Bcrypt CSS
● Formulated a mobile application to find and connect musical groups based on interests or needed instruments.
● Applied React Big Calendar, SQL queries, and Socket.io technology to connect and interact with communication and events.
● Worked in a team of four using Github Teams and Trello in a remote environment
● Still in development
ARUP Laboratories Salt Lake City, UT January 2018 - November 2020 Processing Technician / Tech III
● Received, unpacked and logged biological specimens.
● Problem resolutions that integrated utmost patient care and testing boundaries
● Utilized some medical technologies, working with an OMS Noodles & Company Orem, UT August 2014 - March 2018 Shift Manager / FOH & BOH
● Planned and executed shift planning daily with staff
● Handled customer service complications as opportunities for improvement
● Responded to online reviews and complaints
● Ordered partial inventories
● Assisted in interviewing and hiring staff
● Trained new and transferring staff
● Proficiently utilized POS system and balanced cash-on-hand
● Completed quality and inventory inspections
● Completed stock reviews
● Frequent and urgent food prep
● Frequently set up/shutdown kitchen
● Inventory and labor reconciliation
Oteo Lindon, Utah October 2014 - June 2015
Manager / Menu Development
Manager, waitress, catering
● Created and maintained scheduling management
● Front-of-house waitress and cashier
● Assisted in catering
● Formulated and implemented beverage menu based on past experience with niche food. Decadence Orem, Utah November 2013 - May 2014
● Interned via school program, learning and specializing in bakery help.
● Promoted to assistant baker, becoming responsible for 50% of output in baked goods.
● Prepared coffee-style drinks and meals for clients.