Bachelor of Science, Ottawa University, Ottawa, ON 2019-Present
• Entrance Scholarship $1000
• Grades: General chemistry (A), Musculoskeletal Anatomy (A), Human Anatomy and Physiology (A)
• Major Interest: Human Kinetics emphasis on biophysical science. Ontario Secondary School Diploma, St. Michael Secondary School, Bolton, Ontario, Canada 2014-2018
• Ontario Academic Scholar, Academic Honor Roll, achieved a final average of 82% MEI International Academy, Ontario Secondary School 2017-2019
• Traveled to South America, South East Asia, and Oceania for two semesters over the course of 130 days.
• Studied in remote location such as jungles and forests to observe genetics and the evolution of life.
• Relevant Courses: Biology
Sport Chek, Sales Associate, Ottawa, ON 2020-Present
• Assisted costumers with clothing purchases.
• Packaged and shipped online orders.
• Visual merchandising.
Movie Attendant, Landmark Theaters, Bolton, ON 2018-2020
• Managed employees in food preparation and cooking and client communication.
• Assisted costumers with purchases of tickets and theater snacks
• Supervised 3+ employees the theater such as in cleaning and ticket entry control. Server, Kelsey’s Original Roadhouse, Bolton, ON 2018-2019
• Developed strong communication by working with 10+ coworkers and 100+ costumers on a professional basis
• Promoted a healthy, open, and enjoyable atmosphere for costumers.
• Assisted in bartending bartender by preparing drinks and serving food. Basketball Coach, Caledon Cougars, Bolton, ON 2014-2017
• Coached and trained 50+ children ages 6-14 at a recreational level to proceed to the competitive level.
• Developed leadership skills through working with 3+ employees and teaching the sport of basketball.
• Planned practices and tournaments every week to enhance athletes skill sets and knowledge of the sport. EXTRACURRICULAR EXPERIENCE
CO-OP Physical Education, St. Michael Secondary School, Bolton, ON 2016-2018
• Initiate, plan, and execute sporting events for the school and board.
• Assisted school sporting team through coaching, score keeping, and team medic.
• Assisted teaching during gym and health classes for grade 9-11 Service Trip Leader, DR Mission Team, Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic 2016
• Devoted two weeks volunteering in a developing country to empower and aid communities suffering from economic slavery
• Interacted in sugar cane fields, with 300 children in orphanages and attended small communities delivering bare necessities
• Led with a team of 13 individuals to assist those in a developing country with physical and intellectual work ADDITIONAL INFORMATION
• Smart Serve Certification (2017)
• WHMIS certified
• Achieved qualifications in standard and emergency first aid-CPR C. Certified under the National Lifeguard Society of Canada
• Winner: Ontario Agriculture Fair: awarded most creative and most 1st place positions amongst 300+ candidates; fashioned trades of writing, sewing, cooking, and constructing (2015)
• Trained and familiarized skills in Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Excel