Tempe, AZ **282
Customer Service, Proﬁcient in Microsoft, Computer knowledge, Management, Attendance and Punctuality, Experience with Payroll, High school experience in programming, Restaurant management.
Concentrix, Tempe AZ - Customer Account Services
FEBRUARY 2019 - PRESENT
● Retaining Sprint customers through calculated tier oﬀer positioning.
● Maintaining and improving company set metrics.
● Customer service and multitasking.
● Have been tasked with being a SME (subject matter expert) to assist agents with any questions as well as taking over calls where clients are requesting to speak with a supervisor.
YMCA, Syracuse NY - Archery Program Director
JUNE 2017 - SEPTEMBER 2019
● Managed and coached a team of 15 employees.
● Created program activities and lessons to be implemented every day of the week with groups of 25 - 35 children.
● Created weekly programs/incentives to raise funding for the archery program as a whole to improve area conditions and equipment.
● Managed employee payroll.
● Led activities with my team to build skills such as communication, problem-solving, and learning how to diﬀuse situations eﬃciently. EDUCATION
Arizona State University, Phoenix AZ - Biological Sciences SEPTEMBER 2018 - PRESENT
It has always been a dream of mine to become a Veterinarian. Since September I have been actively pursuing it, and working full time to keep up with the many expenses of a college education. My next step is attending Veterinary School.