Talented individual and results-driven software developer with 10+ years of pragmatic experience in C & C++ on Windows and Linux platforms. Seeking a challenging role to deliver coding excellence. Technical Skills
• C, C++, C#, Java (core), Visual C++
• STL, Win32 API, MFC, DLL
• WinDbg, Spy++, Visual Studio
• Git, Jenkins, SVN, TFS, JIRA, RTC, InstallShield
• AQTime, C++ Performance Validator
• Windows, Unix, Linux, Windows CE
• Design Patterns
• Object Oriented Programming
• Data Structures and Algorithms
• Agile, Scrum, CI/CD, TDD
Sr. Technical lead – 04/2020 to till date
C++, C#, Python, PowerShell, WinDbg, RTC, Windows, Unix / Linux Altran Technologies, Hyderabad
• Improvised the existing implementation of Microsoft's Volume Shadow-Copy Service (VSS) by identifying performance bottlenecks, replacing user defined data structures with C++ STL containers, introducing multi-threading model.
• Made significant technical contributions in designing features like client-side deduplication, data compression.
• Investigated application crash dumps through WinDbg to identify the cause
• Involved in the design of cloud-ready API as part of Spectrum Protect Plus Sr. Software Engineer - 08/2018 to 04/2020
C++, C#, AQTime, WinDbg, Python, QT, Windows
AVEVA Solutions, Hyderabad
• Designed core APIs in C++ for AVEVA SteelDetailing.
• Examined performance of DABACON query engine with AQTime and optimizing it by refactoring look- up services written in C++.
• Investigated application crash dump using WinDbg. Contact
Address #238, HUDA Mayurinagar,
Miyapur, Hyderabad – 500 049,
LinkedIn https://www.linkedin.com/in/srikanthbathula/ Srikanth Bathula
Sr. Software Engineer – 12/2014 to 07/2018
C++, MFC, InstallShield, Jenkins, Git, Windows
OSI Systems, Hyderabad
• Designed multi-threaded Windows application using C++, Visual C++, MFC to monitor and report X- Ray Controller.
• Implemented log service mechanism using Win32 API, C++.
• Enhanced detection and calibration QT based GUI utility to support distributed environment.
• Involved in continuous integration through Jenkins, build packaging through InstallShield. Software Engineer – 03/2014 to 12/2014
C / C++, DLL, Jenkins, Git, Windows, Unix / Linux
Tech Mahindra, Hyderabad
• Designed and implemented interface libraries in C++ for NesSoft and NesCache abiding SOLID principles.
• Setup Continuous Integration environment that involves configuring Jenkins, hosting VMs
• Involved in planning features and estimated user stories as part of Agile Scrum. Software Engineer – 12/2010 to 01/2014
C++, DLL, WinDbg, SVN, Jenkins, Windows, Windows CE, Unix / Linux NCR Corporation, Hyderabad
• Designed low level hooks as DLL for Windows and Shared Objects for Linux
• Developed configurable SFTP client in C++ for Safeway
• As part of Six Sigma Green Belt Certification, designed an end-to-end solution to download, extract, and perform automatic preliminary investigation on the customer provided data. Education
Master of Computer Applications, Kakatiya University – 2005 Bachelor of Computer Applications, Kakatiya University – 2002 Languages
English: Fluent (speaking, writing, reading)
Germany – VISA D [Received approval from German Consulate General - March 2020] Germany – VISA D [Official visit to Bochum, AVEVA GmbH - 16 March 2019 to 24 April 2019] USA – VISA B1/B2 valid until 2024 [Official visit to California and Santo Domingo] Declaration
I hereby declare that the provided information here is true and correct to the best of my knowledge.