Brad Allen Milam
Mckinney, Texas 75071
** ***** ** ********* ********** services with a focus on electrical, mechanical, and control systems. management, engineering and directly supervising technicians as part of my daily activities. Technical & Specialized Skills
Facilities control and safety systems engineering, design, installation, programming, troubleshooting, and repair.Control Systems, Life Safety Systems, direct supervision of control technicians and control systems engineering.
Low and medium voltage electrical maintenance, troubleshooting, and repair. Air systems, boilers, chillers, thermal oxidizer's, Fab AHU's, water waste, and sensor/transmitter calibrations. Professional Experience
DRS Technologies - 2016-2020
Clean room maintenance and repairs.
Compleat PLC upgrade from Siemens 505 PLC To CTI PLC without interruption to manufacturing.
SC and RW PLC Systems.
Maintained and installed "Reliable" PLC Systems in RW, SC, and Sherman lease buildings (3).
Maintained Thermal Oxidiser at RW.
Rebuilt FAF's in RW,
AHU's in RW,SC and Sherman buildings
Installed Scales in RW Chem room With remote display and 4-20 MA output to PLC
MODIFIED PLC programs as required for all building.
TEXAS INTSTRUMENTS, DALLAS, TEXAS
Electrical and Controls Engineer/Tech - 2014 – 2016
• Control systems owner
• Life safety system owner
• Perform audits to insure complete building systems are operational, tuned per specification and up to date.
• Safety and Contractor audits to ensure safe and reliable operations.
• Use trending to look for abnormal operation of equipment and repair as necessary.
• Upgraded control room and SCADA, Network, and PC’s.
• Startup of New Hot water exchanger and 7-75Hp PVAC systems with controls.
TRIQUINT SEMICONDUCTOR, RICHARDSON, TEXAS
Electrical and Controls Manager - 2000 - 2014
• Managed/Supervised daily activities of control technicians.
• Maintain electrical and control systems operation documentation, programming, installation and direct new large installations through contract personnel.
• Perform audits to insure complete building systems are operational and tuned per specification and up to date.
• Use trending to look for abnormal operation of equipment and repair if necessary.
• Hold team meetings with personal and contractors to assure completion of projects and job tasks.
• Review drawings and PLC programming to insure all documentation is up to date.
• Review budget daily to keep projects on-budget.
• Start-up of entire Life Safety System (LSS), for the building. gas building, gas cabinets, VMB's and tool shut-down interfaces.
• Installed and maintained bulk chemical delivery to the Wafer Fab through bulk tanks, CDU's MVB's, SVB's to Fab tools.
• Installed Utilivisor interface. acquiring data form existing SCADA systems and PLC's to provide savings and point out opportunities to efficiently operate the plant.
• Installed the interface to the new thermal oxidizer with minimal downtime.
• Complete SCADA upgrade with no down-time to operations.
• GAWT plant PLC and touch screen replacement and modifications.
• Kept all plant PLC systems operational, FAC1, FAC2, LSS, DI Water, GAWT, IWW. as well as Mechanical systems, ThermOx's, plant electrical system interface and security interfaces. RAYTHEON, DALLAS, TEXAS
Electrical/Controls Manager - 1997 - 2000
Managed/Supervised daily activities of 9 technicians in two buildings (3 Electrician's and 6 control Technicians).
Provided engineering support for electrical and control systems. Maintained control systems documentation as well as all electrical shut down data for the building
• Led a team to upgrade the entire controls system to Delta controls for the Forest Mississippi CUP Controls without downtime.
• Led utilities / PLC communication upgrade for bill sharing between companies.
• Participated in global facilities strategy group.
• Started upgrade of Raytheon North building control systems to Delta (Divcon EMS) and successfully handed the project over to technicians. TEXAS INTSTRUMENTS, DALLAS, TEXAS
Maintenance, Electrical and Controls - 1984 - 1997 Maintained and repaired electrical and control systems throughout 4 buildings.
• Upgraded all old 5TI systems to PM550 systems.
• Upgraded PM550 systems toTI545 systems without any major downtime while performing regular duties.
Oklahoma State 1982-1984
Honor Roll 3.8 GPA
Industrial Electrical Technology
• ISO Audit Training
• Successful Negotiating Techniques
• APT Programming PLC
• SoftShop PLC
• Allen Bradley
• Square D Power Logic
• Excel Reporter
Affiliations / Associations / Memberships
ISA - Certified Control Systems Eng.