Attentive, hardworking, and a helpful team member, with positive energy, and a special focus on detail. I pride myself in my ability to quickly establish connection and rapport with people, achieve the results that matter, my discipline and hardwork, and most importantly leave people with a happy smile.
●Very fast and willing learner
●Listening and clear communication in writing & speaking
●Reliable and team supportive
●High endurance and energy
●Always on time, organized
●Radiant positive attitude
April 2016 - January 2017
Overwaitea Food Group - Save on Foods General Clerk, Burnaby B.C.
- Customer service, going the extra mile and ensuring their satisfaction, answering questions, pointing out an item, guiding them around the store, etc.
- Retail cashier at a busy location. - Maintaining produce section, wrapping flowers, grocery, facing and stocking shelves with products.
February 2015 – November 2015
Team Liquid – Live-in Team Coach, Santa Monica, California
- Living in team house with team members, managers, and owner, establishing and maintaining a positive, motivating, healthy team environment for a professional League of Legends team.
- Setting long term strategy, planning conscious practice and ways of learning for my team.
- Managing and scheduling team practice and preparing the team for live competition.
2013 February – 2016 September
Self Online Business - Entrepreneur, Manager, and Gaming Account Ranking Booster
- Setting up landing page for customers who are interested in buying premium services.
- Hiring a team of highly skilled players, managing deadlines, and pay cheques.
- Customer relations, negotiating high price deals with customers, responding to questions, concerns, or complaints.
May 2013 – Present
Private League of Legends Coach, Burnaby B.C.
- Working 1 on 1 with clients, helping solidify their goals and vision. - Provide analysis evaluating their strengths and weaknesses, and giving expert feedback.
- Designing a simple and effective plan for them to develop their skills and practice optimally to achieve their desired goals.
2013 June – 2013 September
Labour, Burnaby B.C.
- Working and helping out on construction sites.
- Loading and unpacking commercial trucks.
- Arranging items in a warehouse.
2012 March – 2012 May
Shaw T.V., Vancouver B.C.
- Assisting infield camera crew, shooting fillers for shaw t.v., professional video editing.
Data Entry, Live Trails.
- Enter trail data all around B.C. such as distance, elevation, location, etc. from books and the web, into the website.
Management of Arts and Entertainment - Capilano University 2017-2019
-Planning and advancing events, coordinating with artist managers and agents, setting up budget and technical timelines.
-Managing events front of house and backstage, and having reports every step of the way to hand in.
-Communicating and liaising with artists, managers, and internal staff in environments where people can be very sensitive and need understanding on a personal level.
-Promotions and marketing online through social media and websites, as well as physically through posters, flyers, ads, and writing press releases.
-Volunteer recruitment, management, and appreciation.
-Projecting budgets, structuring cash flows, basic accounting.
High School Diploma June 2012 Alpha Secondary School – Burnaby, BC
Serving it Right certified