226-***-**** firstname.lastname@example.org Kitchener, ON, N2E 2K1
Summary: currently working in Majorel where I got promoted in four months as Quality assurance coach from content moderator in customer service representative field.
• Electrical engineering
• C, Linux programming’
• Attention to details
• Ready to learn any software and skill for
• Digital electronics
• Electrical wiring
• Electrical panels
June/2020 – Current,
Quality Assurance Coach Majorel, Waterloo, Ontario.
• Communicate with and support Quality Manager, Operations Manager,
• Supervisors, leads, and employees including troubleshooting.
• Participate and contribute to company projects and developmental meetings.
• Coach agents on a daily, weekly and monthly basis to Quality improvement
• Conduct Supervisor Interaction Audits
• Conduct Process and Agent Level Interaction Monitoring
• Ensure consistent application of the quality process/system.
• Attend and/Facilitate Client Calibration or monitoring sessions.
• Facilitate Quality training and/or initiatives
• Diagnosis continuous improvement opportunities applicable to account,
• workgroup and department. Utilize common process methodology for process improvement.
• Monitor agent quality on a daily, weekly, and monthly basis
• Develop and maintain quality reports at agent, team, and call center level
• Assist in developing and streamlining Quality procedures.
• Provide written and verbal feedback to agents on all completed evaluations.
• Attend Calibration Sessions
• Handle End User Interactions as required
Junior electrical engineer, shree sai nath electronics PVT. Ltd, India.
• Check and modify the final production after assembly of star and delta PLC which is useful in different textile industry.
• Understand downloading and uploading of PLC program.
• Check soldering of different relays.
• Preparing and presenting the detailed wiring, mounting, and arranging the Control panel, power panel and PLCs
• Planning, constructing, assembling, testing, and troubleshooting of electrical based panels which is useful in various textile industries.
• Selected, cut, stripped, labelled the wires as per standards.
• Use various kind of software based on electrical designing named AutoCAD.
• Worked on PLC and HMI programming for the troubleshoot. Project:
Bio – metric Rear-view Mirror setting, Conestoga college: Project which worked on bio metric user identifier to define the user and adjust the mirror according to his or her input data.
Education and Training
Post-graduation diploma, embedded system development, Conestoga college, Cambridge, Ontario.
Bachelor of Engineering, Electrical Engineering
Charusat university, India.
References available upon request
During my bachelor’s degree, I activity took part in various activities,
• Industrial training: Larsen & Tubro (L & T) switchgear and thermal power station.
• Industrial visit: Nuclear power plant, Railway loco shed, combined gas power plant, thermal power station.
• Participate in event like circuit building held at charusat university at 2014,15,16.
• Participate in SOLARIZE workshop at IIT Bombay in 2015 – 16
• Participate in event like chargeon, Faraday’s lab held at SVIT university 2014,15,16.
• Participate in student Technical awareness conference 2014 at GCET university.
• Actively Participate in sport event organize in charusat university.