MANISH MUNIRAM VERMA
Knowledgeable industrial engineer skilled in process improvement, equipment design and waste reduction. Strategic planner and analytical problem solver. Through quality engineer department a performing quality inspection and identifying root cause for nonconforming material issues. Hardworking and meticulous with a passion for continuous improvement. SKILLS
Continuous Improvement ● Inspection method
Job requirement analysis ● Calibration understanding
Quality improvement plans ● Analytical problem solving
ISO 9001-2015 standards ● Process change documentation PROFESSIONAL EDUCATION
RTMNU SBJITMR 74.73 PASS
2014 H.S.C STATE SETH KESRIMAL PORWAL
2012 S.S.C STATE NUTAN SARASWATI
2 Year Experience in Quality Engineer At Kapilansh Dhatu Udyog Pvt. Ltd. Nagpur
Demonstration of product and Quality expertise in product inspection.
Contribution to root cause analysis to determine core reason for failure and errors.
Participation in employee performance reviews and offered suggestion to management.
Coordination with quality control staff to complete inspection.
Collaboration with management and inspectors to ensure adherence to quality standards.
Development training protocols in alignment with company quality standards and ISO 9001-2015 Regulation.
Utilization of knowledge of ISO 9001-2015 Standards to Develop action plan for company certification.
Support quality team members during corrective action updates.
Built strong rapport with Team member management, and clients to facilitate efficiency and productivity.
Design improvement to equipment to optimize worker productivity.
Identification problem and recommended new processes to improve efficiency and reduce costs.
Align production operation to meet higher standards and maximize returns. INTERNSHIP AND TRAINING
• Completed Industrial visit &training at metalfab Hightech Pvt.Ltd. Nagpur in June 2017 and at Duranto/Diesel Engine At Ajni Railway, Nagpur in june 2017.
• In these Industrial visits, apart from college curriculum, I got to know insight of the internal working environment of the company and an opportunity to learn practically through interaction, working methods and employment practices as well. These visits taught me the practical challenges that organizations face in the business world.
Design and Fabrication of Tension Creep Testing Machine & Analysis of Creep Behaviour
• In this project we design creep testing machine to know the creep behaviour of metal.
• To demonstrate creep as a phenomenon in metals equipment, without using expensive furnaces or equipments.
• The objective of this project is to design and fabricate a Creep testing apparatus which can be used in laboratory.
• This project can also be used for research purposes i.e. Creep Behaviour analysis. CURRICULAR ACTIVITY
Computer Aided Design “CAD” .
Paper published in” international conference on appropriate technology for sustainable development”.
To play Cricket.
Ability to work under pressure.
Good skills in communication and collaboration with team. DECLARTION
I hereby declare that above information is true to the best of my knowledge. Thanking you & hope favourable response.
Place:- Nagpur Manish Muniram Verma