If you are in need of an experienced Skilled Nursing Administrator with a proven track record of delivering exceptional service, revenue growth, and operational excellence as you search for your next executive leader, then you will be interested in my background.
For more than 20 years, I have guided the development of key community partnerships, while working diligently to design and implement quality programs that improve the quality of care for residents. I also consistently meet and exceed goals for revenue, service delivery, pandemic management, and occupancy.
My attached resume more closely details my experience, skills, and accomplishments, which include:
• Increased revenue by 10%.
• Pandemic Management for over 175 residents and staff in Independent Living, Assisted Living and Memory Care.
• Decreased the frequency of Ombudsmen visits from 5 per month to 1 per month by quickly addressing potential detrimental issues and maintaining the highest standards for operational excellence.
• Managed the existing operational budget and identified opportunities to control expenses; including a decrease in overtime, missed meal period penalties, and cost savings from more efficient use of resources.
• Created and implemented a staff training program to drive staff retention resulting in a 15% decrease in turnover.
• Great licensing history and relationships.
I would welcome the opportunity to speak with you about your needs and discuss how I might leverage my skills and experience to drive excellence within your organization.
I welcome your call to schedule time to discuss the possibilities.