Hussein Fouad AL-Ghanim
• Gender : Male
• Date of birth : 24 July 1987
• Marital status : Single
• Driving License : U.A.E
A confident, competent engineer with extensive experience, looking for a new and challenging position, one which will make best use of my existing creative skills and experience and also further my personal and professional development. Good decision maker, highly practical with excellent strategic and technical understanding.
• M. Sc. degree (UKM university of Malaysia) finalizing research (Failure off foundation due to earthquake) in Malaysia.
• Languages: fluent in (Arabic, English, Malaysian) Writing & speaking
• Computer: AutoCAD, excel, power point, Microsoft Office
• Good Communication skills
• seven years’ experience in the field of construction.
• Take a proactive approach to career progressing through regular studies and development, while the progression is overseen by key decision makers in the company.
• Height planning and team leading skills.
• Young, energic, self-dedicated and committed.
• MRT contracting company /6monthes Period
• Health and safety training
Feb 2012 MRT contracting company, Malaysia
Residential building towers, ( johor bharu ) province, Malaysia
(4F basement + G Floor + 21 F)
2013-2015 FNC contracting company, Dubai, United Arab Emirates (UAE)
(3basement +G+32F) residential buildings
• Encouraging continuous improvement through the measurement and reporting of the key operational aspects to senior manager.
• Providing specialist direction on unusual or difficult engineering issues.
• Liaising with client representatives, other professionals within design teams and contractors’ representatives during construction.
• Carrying out site visits and surveys.
• Monitoring and inspecting the work of subcontractors and other third parties.
• Ordering machinery and materials.
• Monitoring environmental protection measures & reporting of any hazards/incidents.
• Ensuring that all engineering activities are correctly costed, and the complete design is delivered to the agreed budget.
Nov 2015-jan 2018 Modern building contracting, Dubai
, United Arab Emirates
(G+2) residential villas
(2BASSMENT+G F+48 F) residential building
• Ensuring that all assigned work is completed on time and within agreed budgets.
• Supervising Projects: including in house, external contractors and sub- contractors
• Attending meetings and competently communicate with Clients, Contractors and major asset owners and stakeholders.
• Applying personal technical knowledge and experience to the development and delivery of technical training for graduate engineers.
• Setting out Project works in accordance with Drawings & Specification.
• Producing and processing financial measurements.
• Preparing enquiry and order documents.
• Maintenance of daily records.
Position: project engineer
9Mar-2019 to Fab 2021 AL-Qurban United contracting, Basra, WQ1& WQ2
• WQ1 PROJECT:
Steel structural warehouse & five Sunshades.
Steel reinforced concrete Aprons.
• Client: Exxon Mobil
• WQ2 PROJECT:
Full temporary camp (TCF)
• Client: SICIM
I was responsible for the Supervising, coordinating and scheduling the daily activities of construction trades-people. Coordinating work activities with subcontractors. Establishing methods to meet work schedules and coordinating work activities with other
departments/subcontractors/supervisors/managers. Also, I was in charge for the Completes construction projects by planning, organizing, and controlling projects; completing quality inspections; supervising sub-contractors and staff. Position: construction manager