Seeking assignments in the domain of Electronics & Communication Engineering / Testing /
Instrumentation with an organization of high reputation. To challenge myself to newer problems and solve them with my skills and to learn more from my work experience by grabbing the opportunities to climb the Organizational Levels. WORK HISTORY
From 10/2016- Customer support Engineer:4years
present Keysight technologies parent company Rms technologies
• Responsible for Repairs, Calibration and Testing of equipment's like Network Analyzer, Signal Generators, Spectrum Analyzers, Power Meter, wireless, etc.
• Testing & Analysis of Antennas and Communication systems using Spectrum Analyzer and Network Analyzer.
• Performing bench checks with analysis and repair of equipment using manufacturer recommendations & studying corrections from senior engineers to learn and
• Maintaining healthy customer satisfaction by maintaining high uptime of 1100+ Keysight/Agilent equipment’s.
• VOSCAL Campaign supporting engineer
• As a Customer support engineer responsible for onsite visits troubleshooting, repairing, adjusting and calibrating assigned product lines and solving customer issues. Rf testing engineer and Rf testing engineer:1year
Pragati Micro Instruments Pvt Ltd. Duration : Nov2015 – oct-2016
• As a RF Test and Screening engineer, responsible for RF products testing Rf receiver Tuning and reliability screening activities.
• Single point of technical contact for customer.
• Complying with customer requirements for Testing and reliability screening and preparing documents for
complete requirement and technology transfer to shop floor employees
• AHU receiver testing done.
BEL HYDERABAD . Duration :Nov-2014-Nov2015:1year
• Assembly and testing of RF Products, Cable assemblies & antennas and preparing test Reports.
• Cable harness for BTS, Omni Antenna, Yagi-Uda Antenna, Patch Antenna, Monopole Sleeve Antenna, Base Station Sectorial Antennas, Customer Premises Equipment
Antenna, TMA, Couplers, Power Dividers and Filters.
• Integration level testing in Lab.
• Involved in ELLORA ESM project.
•Bachelor of Technology: Electronics and Communication Engineering AMCE of Engineering and Technology-
• Graduated with 66.42 %
CERTIFICATION And Rewards: Best VOSCAL SUPPORT ENGINEER P. Bharath Kumar
Customer Support Engineer
IN RF Testing Engineer
H No. 8-42/8 sri ‘Sai nagar
colony,Balapur x roads, Hyd
Repair Calibration & Testing
Problem and solving decision
Communication System Testing
Root Cause Analysis
Learning through Observation
Play online games