TYPE-III / ** - L, ANUPRATAP COLONY, RAWATBHATA, VIA - KOTA, RAJASTHAN
+91-728******* • email@example.com
D E V E S H K U M A R Y A D AV
Education Qualification Year Board/University Percentage Master of Technology, Production
2018-2020 Motilal Nehru National Institute of Technology, Allahabad
Bachelor of Technology, Mechanical
2012-2016 Global Institute of Technology, Rajasthan Technical University
All India Senior Secondary School
2010-2011 Central Board of Secondary Education 74.8% All India Secondary School Examination 2008-2009 Central Board of Secondary Education 75.2% CURRENT PROFILE
• Working in Raphe Mphibr a drone manufacturing company as “Mechanical Research Engineer” from February 2020 – present.
- 3D Printing ( Stratasys and Makerbot Printers)
- Metal Additive manufacturing ( Markforged – Metal X)
- Material Science – Reading and testing of different materials for suitable required application
- Composite Materials
- Development Procurement
- Designing by Solidworks
• Designing and assembly of drones in solidworks 2018 software.
• Manufacturing of designed drones.
TRAINING, SEMINARS AND PROJECTS
• M. Tech Thesis: Design & Analysis of FDM Generated Automobile Part, (Motilal Nehru National Institute of Technology Allahabad, Prayagraj)
• Paper Publish: Design & fabrication of ABS part by FDM for automobile application, (GLA University, Mathura)
- Description- Paper accepted in 10th ICMPC 2020, proceeding will be published by Elsevier Journal.
• B. Tech Project: Steer-By-Wire, (Global Institute of Technology, Jaipur) (March 2016 to June 2016)
- Description- It aims to eliminate the physical connection between the steering wheel and the wheels of a car by using electrically controlled motors to change the direction of the wheels and to provide feedback to the driver.
• Technical Internship: Heavy Water Plant (unit of BARC), Kota, (May 2015 to July 2015)
- Description- Inventory handling, Compressor working
• Summer Training: Automotive Design and Development, (Service Unit of Ashok Leyland, Jaipur) (July 2014)
- Description- Design and Fabricated an all-terrain vehicle (ATV).
• Training Program: Automobile and Vehicle Dynamics, (Malaviya National Institute Of Technology, Jaipur) (March 2014).
- Description- Learnt designing software Solidworks 2013, working of I.C. Engine.
• Foundation Course on Pro-E: (CADD Center, jaipur) (November 2013).
• Foundation Course on AutoCAD: (CADD Center, jaipur) (October 2013). ACHIEVEMENTS
Achievement Event Month/Year Institution
Participant BAJA SAEINDIA - 2016 July 2015 Chitkara University, Punjab Participant GTC - MUN March 2015 Global Institute Of Technology, Jaipur Participant Elite Karting 2015 February 2015 RM International Racing Circuit, Bhopal First prize Virtual Auction event
December 2012 Global Institute Of Technology, Jaipur Consolation
Science Exhibition (12th Class) July 2010 Atomic Energy Central School # 4, Rawatbhata
Social Science Exhibition (10th Class) July 2008 Atomic Energy Central School # 4, Rawatbhata
• Captain of college SAE-BAJA Team.
• Won Prizes in College LAN-Gaming (NFS Most wanted) events
• 2015 - ‘Designed & Fabricated an All-Terrain Vehicle (ATV) in Ashok Leyland Service Centre.
• 2009-2010 –FIRST PRIZE, in Sports event in school i.e. in Basketball and Volleyball SOFTWARE SKILLS
• 3D Printer Software (Cura 4.0, Grab Cad print, Makerbot)
• SOLIDWORKS 2018
• CREO 2.0
• AUTOCAD 2018
• Date of Birth – February 13, 1994
• Languages – Hindi, English