Govt. Sen. Sec. School Partabpura,Teh Phillaur, Dist. Jalandhar, INDIA – 2000
(Equivalent to US high school)
Southern California Independent Educational Studies, Lancaster, CA - 2008 High School GED
Pharmacy Tech 2012
California Preparatory College
11024 Balboa Blvd, Granada Hills, CA 91344
Nursing Assistant 2015
Advance Pro Nursing
2505 Technology Dr, Hayward, CA -94545
Bay Area Medical Academy 2016
530 Bush Street Suite 201 San Francisco Ca
Quest Diagnostics Nov 2017
2618 Alum Rock Ave
San Jose, CA 95116
Selected appropriate blood collection foe test requisition.
Disposed properly of needles and hazardous materials according to HIPPA and OSHA rules, standards, and implementations.
Performed150+ successful venipuncture and skin puncture on patients of various age And health statuses, performed post puncture care. PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE
Certified Nursing Assistance April 2020- Present
California Health Care Facility –PIP
Take and record blood pressure, temperature, pulse, and respiration
Measure and record the amount of intake and output of fluids
Observe and report clinical symptoms and behaviors
Assist medical or licensed nursing staff before, during, and after patient's treatment program Caregiver 2015 –2019
Marymount Villa San Leandro, CA-94577
Help clients or residents with the activities of daily living
Perform personal care tasks; hygiene, ambulation, eating, dressing, toileting and shaving
Provide transfers assistance by moving clients in and out of beds, baths, and wheelchairs.
Change bed linens, clean, iron laundry, assist in keeping room clean.
Take and record vital signs.
San Leandro Hospital, San Leandro, CA-94587 October 2016 -July 2017
• Take and record vital signs
• Reposition patients who are bedridden, empty foly and bedpans.
• Transfer via using hoyer lift
• Perform daily living activities
Nursing Assistant July 2015 –Sept 2016
Hospital VA Medical, San Francisco, CA-94121
• Perform Activities of daily living
• Serve meals and assist with feeding
• Take and record vital signs
• Reposition patients who are bedridden
• Collect information about conditions and treatment plans from caregivers, nurses and doctors
• Transfer patients via using hoyer lift
• Clean and sanitize patient areas
• Change bed sheets and restock rooms with necessary supplies Associate Technician September 2007-September 2011 Medtronic Diabetes, Northridge, CA
Manufactured glucose sensors used to monitor and manage blood sugar levels in diabetic patients.
Operated manufacturing process equipment: mental electroplaters, spin coaters, automatic laser cutting equipment, ad automatic die slot coasters.
Worked in Class 5 clean room environment and knowledgeable of GMP’s and GDPs, quality control manufacturing practices.
Familiar with Microsoft Office, Strong organizational, Interpersonal skills, bilingual, strong work ethic, self-starter, Fast learner, and results orientated. Languages: Punjabi, Hindi, and English