Associate Software Engineer
• Detail-oriented Team Member, with over 3 years of experience in the IT industry; Solid experience in technical background and possess excellent project management skills. Effective communication with an ability to pitch-in in an ambiguous environment to drive the project towards success. Proven ability to lead, manage, and work effectively in a multicultural environment. Organized and detail-oriented with proactive and hard-working nature.
Cyberjaya 63000, Selangor
Associate Software Engineer
Tech Mahindra, Cyberjaya, Malaysia.
• Working under the Application Support Team Jira and Confluence of MasterCard World-Wide.
• Working as administrator for Atlassian Jira and
• Create, manage users project and Space and users permissions.
• Troubleshoot and performance tuning, upgrades, and backups activities.
• System Administration and Monitoring and updating Tickets (issues) through Incident management system.
• Maintain JIRA and Confluence backups.
• Worked on LDAP / Active Directory authentication. Created users on Active Directory, synched the users on Jira, confluence and assigned groups and spaces
• Manage and administer JIRA/Confluence add-ons,
plugins, and extensions.
• Raised migration issues with Atlassian support team and followed the workaround.
• Provide 2nd and 3rd line support to major outages and service escalations. Incident and problem
management and internal liaison.
• Apache web server maintenance, installation,
configuration, managing staging web hosting secure, and private site, certificate generate, manage user accounts.
• Integrated Automation scripts (Selenium WebDriver API) in Continuous Integration tools (Jenkins) for nightly batch run of the Script.
• Setup different environments for build, (Test,
Development, Pre-production, and Production).
• Monitored System Activities like CPU, Memory, Disk and Swap space usage to avoid any performance
• Application performance monitoring using Splunk and Dynatrace.
• Automated the weekly and daily activity using bash script and selenium automation.
• Working in a 24X7 environment as required; on-call availability over weekends & Nonbusiness days.
C - Cube Technology, Tamil Nadu, India
• Worked as a Jira, confluence, Java trainer and assist college project works.
• Provided guidance to students which helps them to complete the project on time.
• Prepared all training material for courses, including PowerPoint presentations, skill exploration and
exercises, and assessments.
• Maintain trainee data and information.
• Generate training reports from time to time.
• Support any administrative tasks like trainee roster and scheduling etc.
• Monitored student growth by calculating surveys and observance.
• Developed and maintained relations with various
clients in the local business community Worked on
and fixed computers.
Bachelor of Engineering: Mechanical Engineering
• Sri Shanmugha College of Engineering and
Technology with an aggregate of 60 %, Year 2018.
: Tamil Nadu,
Higher Secondary Course
• Completed Higher Secondary Course (HSC) in Jothi Vidhyalaya Matric Higher Secondary School, with an aggregate of 82 %, Year 2014.
Secondary School Leaving Certificate
• Completed Secondary School (SSLC) in Sri Jothi Higher Secondary School, with an aggregate of 59 %, Year
• Bravo - 2019 - "As a fresher, Pandi has secured his importance to the team in very short period.
Received an excellent note from Mastercard
client. Client Commend - Lauren Grendon
[Director, Software Engineering, Mastercard Labs]
- Just wanted to call out some great support from
Pandidurai around migration of a Confluence
space, he went above and beyond to deliver
great support, testing in a lower environment and
great communication, Mastercard could do with
more folks like him!".
• Appreciated for effective presentation of Root
Cause Analysis for one of the major outages to
the Client and successful completion of Server to
Data Centre Migration.
• Best Team Award – 2019 - Awarded as best team
of 2019 with active involvement and the ability to take-up responsibilities.
• Pat on Back award - youngest person to get AQT-
Ninja. Contribution to the project is much
appreciated by clients with fast responsiveness.
Hardworking and quick learner, able to adapt to
situations and work well as a team.".
• Mr. Ramasamy Rajagopal, Manager - Tech Mahindra ICT Services, USA, Mobile - +1-336-***-**** Email - email@example.com.
• Mr. Jyoti Ranjan, Manager - Tech Mahindra ICT Services, Malaysia, Mobile - +601********. Email - firstname.lastname@example.org
To know more about my quality of work please visit recommendations @ www.linkedin.com/in/pandidurai-rathinam-b63a4b109