929-***-**** firstname.lastname@example.org Portfolio LinkedIn
University of Maryland College Park, MD
Master of Science, Information Systems Dec 2020
● Coursework: Project Management, Strategic IT, Google Analytics, Managing Digital Markets, Business Process Analysis
● Leadership Position: Council Chair of Girls Who Consult community University of Mumbai Mumbai, MH
Bachelor of Engineering, Computer Science. Aug 2019
● Coursework: Software Engineering, System Analysis and Design, Human-Machine Interaction, Data Structures, ERP and SCM
● Leadership Position: Event Head of Student Council
● Publication: Behaviour Analysis using Serverless Machine Learning. - IEEE (March 2019) SKILLS
● Tools: Jira, Asana, Trello, Lucidchart, Figma, Tableau, Excel, GCP, AWS, Git, Google Ads, Google Analytics, Hubspot
● Methodologies: Agile, Scrum, Lean, DevOps
Frenalytics New York, NY
Product Management Intern Oct 2020 - Dec 2020
● Leading end to end feature development for the mobile app and web app of the Cognitive Therapy Tool in an agile environment .
● Conducting user interviews, prioritizing requirements, brainstorming solutions and planning the feature roadmap .
● Validating designs by building 7 prototypes for user journeys in Figma, defining feature specs, use cases and user stories in Jira.
● Supporting the i mplementation phase, managing risks, analyzing data and strategizing to improve on KPIs . Impact Consulting at University of Maryland College Park, MD Product Manager May 2020 - Present
● Project 1: Outlined scope, schedule, analyzed data, and led interns to launch an accessibility tool into a new market segment.
● Facilitated kickoff with clients, competitive analysis, created personas, landing pages and informed backlog of requirements.
● Analyzed CRM data in Tableau, conducted A/B testing and tracked KPIs for monitoring success, reducing bounce rate by 25%.
● Project 2: Defining scope, leading the team to build proof of concept(POC) for an e-commerce platform for small businesses.
● Conducting research on market, users, government plans and data to identify gaps between needs and existing solutions.
● Proposing e-commerce solution, feature roadmap and providing recommendations to drive business for the stores. Ceremony Coffee Roasters Baltimore, MD
Market Data Analyst Feb 2020 - May 2020
● Led Google Ads Campaign, managed Google Analytics, Tag Manager and Search Console and budgeting while analyzing ROI.
● Pulled Analytics data in Excel and R to gain insight on user segments, keywords and landing page experience.
● Built SEO content map, backlinks, researched high ranking keywords and improved website design leading to 820% ROI. Olcademy, E-learning Start-up Delhi, DL
Product Management Intern Jul 2018 - Jul 2019
● Gathered stakeholder requirements, analysed them and designed architecture, processes and workflows for solutions.
● Communicated needs to developers, tracked tickets on Jira, and handled documentation in Confluence and led UAT.
● Developed designs using Figma to help implement front end features in HTML, CSS. PROJECT EXPERIENCE
Business Processes Analysis of the UMD healthcare website
● Defined project scope, requirements, Statement of Work, and created an implementation plan for integration of new processes to automate immunization records, refill subscription, book appointments and auto-populate insurance data.
● Identified milestones, resources, and estimated costs and produced deliverables like SOW, system analysis report, testing plans, implementation plans, training plans, contingency plans and go-live plans. Implementing a Database System (Green Terps)
● Developed a DBMS using MS SQL Server to handle daily transactions between a user and an Electric vehicle charging station.
● Devised complex queries and stored procedures to implement business logic saving up to 350 man-hours.
● Visualized user frequency, payments, and types, number of charged vs parked vehicles, etc with Tableau dashboards. Salary Estimator Tool for Data Scientists
● Scraped over 1000 job descriptions from Glassdoor by utilizing Python and Selenium followed by cleaning.
● Engineered features from the job description text to quantify the value companies put on Python, Excel, AWS, and Spark.
● Optimized Linear, Lasso, and Random Forest Regressors with GridsearchCV to reach the best model (MAE ~ $ 11K) .