Deloitte Consulting LLP, Arlington, VA Apr 2018 – Present Senior Consultant, Finance and Enterprise Performance
• Finance Analytics and Data Visualization Lead for a $1.4B+ program. Oversee all executive strategy and data analytics support to inform budget formulation, resource prioritization, and IT portfolio investment decisions.
• Developed definitions and guidance for Technology Business Management (TBM) Taxonomy in the agency’s financial system of record.
• Analyzed project-level cost transparency and recommended enhancements to agency data structure and processes.
• Supported the development of IT budget justifications for Mission Office customers and Congress.
• Provide data analytics and business intelligence support; develop data visualization dashboards and solutions to enable strategic decisions.
• Supported multiple capture and business development efforts to include RFI, RFQ, and RFP submissions.
KPMG LLP, Mclean, VA Jun 2017 – Mar 2018
Associate, Management Consulting
• Developed a department-wide program to support the remediation of identified financial statement audit findings.
• Implemented formal procedures spanning risk assessment and root cause analysis to Corrective Action Plan (CAP) development and execution.
• Communicated with stakeholders of CAPs to effectively monitor and assist in the execution of the remediation effort.
• Prepared ad-hoc dashboards and slide presentations to communicate the organizations financial performance/health and supports other accounting/financial management/audit-readiness requests as need.
• Identified and documented a phased approach to developing and executing accrual methodologies for VHA funds (Community Care funds and various VHA funds) to assist with remediating audit findings on Procurement, UDOs and Accrued Expenses and Reconciliations.
• Developed client whitepapers to document and calculate the accrual estimates on a monthly and quarterly basis to propose required quarterly adjustments.
CGI, Fairfax, VA Jan 2017 – Jun 2017
Consultant, Enterprise Resource Planning
• Documented and refined requirements for Momentum functionality in all modules.
• Worked with various stakeholders on system requirement gathering, analysis, design, testing and implementation.
• Designed and implemented both functional & technical solutions to improve financial management activities.
• Analyzed client business processes and recommended technologically driven enhancements.
• Analyzed and communicated data usage issues, including problems with data integrity, data design, and software issues.
• Created business process documentation to facilitate migration, post migration, and system upgrade support recommendations. PROFESSIONAL SUMMARY
Jade is a Senior Consultant in Deloitte
Consulting's Finance & Enterprise
Performance (formerly Strategy and
Operations, Finance) group. She leads a
team of cross functional practitioners to
help Federal agencies define their strategic
vision, enhance business processes, and
transform transactional functions to drive
profitability and growth. Her areas of
expertise include financial management,
data analytics and visualization, financial
and cost modeling, forecasting, budget
and planning, and program management.
George Mason University, Fairfax, VA
Bachelor of Science in Finance
Public Trust (Active - June 2018)
Technology Business Management Analyst
Microsoft Office Suite, Tableau, Microsoft
Power BI, Momentum (Acquisitions, Budget
Execution, etc.), SQL, SharePoint, Apptio,
HONORS & AWARDS
Deloitte Applause Award - Exceptional
Performance (2019 & 2020)