*rd Cross, New Pet,
Krishnagiri DT, -635001.
Mob. No: +91-882*******
RIZWAN.S E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
To build up my career in a well reputed Global organization and to groom myself with a strong foundation and to gain a knowledge and skills.
Career and Educational Profile
Currently Working Designer / Technical Data Processor in Flowserve India pvt ltd - Chennai
Past Work Experience 1 year as Trainee Engineer in Spicer India Pvt Ltd –Dharwad
4 months as Design Engineer Trainee in Intelmax
Engineering consulting - Hosur
Certified Courses Auto CAD, CATIA in CAD CAM,,SolidWorks in CAD CAM and Creo. at Central Institute of Plastics & Engineering Technology-Chennai.
B.Tech Studying B.Tech in BITS Pilani (Part time)
Diploma Mechanical Engineering-72 %, April 2017,
Govt. Polytechnic college, Krishnagiri-1,
S.S.L.C Govt. Hr. sec school. Krishnagiri
Work Experience in Detail
Designer / Technical Data Processor (From Mar, 2019 to Present) Flowserve India PVT Ltd, Chennai
• Creating BoM (Bill of Material) for industrial Pumps,
• Review part drawing & corrections on Auto CAD & Soil works.
• Review and correcting staged BoM's with New updated bill as per current standards,
• Participates in all BOM related support for Design and Engineering,
• Creating Corporate Communication Number (CCN) in Oracle R12 for pump parts.
• Staging the parts as per their assembly in Oracle R12,
• Handled multiple OEM's on BoM’s,
• Controlling all BOM related doc’s in Data base,
• Updating header details by reviewing Sectional assembly drawing, general arrangement drawings, data sheet and performance docs.
• Updating materials and tagging spares for individual parts in R12 & Engineering information systems (EIS),
• Re-changing the materials information and spares as per the customer needs. Designer / Technical Data Processor (From Dec, 2018 to Mar 2019) Intel max Engineering Consulting, Hosur
• Part modelling on Solid works.
• Drafting & part drawing preparing for manufacturing.
• Involving on new product development.
• Involving on R&D for existing product.
OPERATING ENGINEERING TRAINEE (From May, 2017 to Jun 2018) Spicer India pvt ltd, Dharwad, Karnataka
• Operating High end CNC machines.
• CNC Turning machine setter.
• Producing parts as per part drawing.
• Achieving daily production target with Quality.
• Providing safety and quality kaizens.
Knowledge Gained Area • Auto CAD, SOLIDWORKS, CATIA and Creo. Microsoft Office.
• Basics of CNC Programming.
Extra Curriculum Activities
Date of birth : 08TH JUNE 1998
Father’s name : Salaudeen
Sex : Male
Languages known : English, Hindi, Tamil & Urdu
Nationality : Indian
Mobile no. : +91-882*******
E-mail id : email@example.com
I hereby declare that the information is true to the best of my knowledge. Date: RIZWAN.S