832-***-**** email@example.com Houston, Texas
Family Nurse Practitioner
Compassionate and highly trained healthcare professional with 19+ years of experience in nursing and a proven ability to provide quality, evidence-based patient care within a fast-paced environment.
NURSE PRACTITIONER Loyal Source Government Services 11/2019 to present
• Provided and monitored direct care to patients to optimize care and treatment programs.
• Issued emergency and First Aid treatment within Scope of Work until care was transferred to a local healthcare system, as appropriate.
• Performed limited, minor surgical procedures such as simple suturing of uncomplicated lacerations and drainage of simply cysts, and the removal of foreign bodies.
• Effectively reviewed and prescribed medication to patients requiring ongoing medical and/or pharmaceutical attention.
• Assisted families and individuals with various mental health issues. NURSE PRACTITIONER Signify Health
07/2018 to Present
• Facilitated home-based health assessments of high-risk patients to construct a comprehensive picture the patients’ medical conditions and medical history.
• Delivered effective education regarding health conditions, medication, and nutrition to patients.
• Completed all patient documentation within 24 hours of the visit in a proper manner.
• Communicated urgent medical needs to the patients’ Primary Care Physicians. DON/SUPERVISING RN Charsony Medical Services
05/2005 to 03/2019
• Directed client-centered care to patients of all ages, while conducting thorough medical risks assessments.
• Productively supervised RN, LVNs, and health aides to ensure the enhancement of patient care.
• Effectively consulted with physicians and other agencies to construct ideal patient care plans. CASE MANAGER Cardinal Case Management
05/2009 to 10/2013
• Identified and evaluated the psychosocial and health needs of patients for case management in a home-based setting.
• Appropriately analyzed and formulated the treatment plans and referral of patients, while advocating for the obtainment of sufficient medical services. MEDICAL SURGICAL TELEMETRY STAFF NURSE St. Luke’s Episcopal Hospital 09/2002 to 08/2009
• Diligently and accurately conducted acute and long-term assessments, while prioritizing the quality and engagement of health services.
• Practiced effective preventive care to patients, while highlighting the importance of a healthy lifestyle and wellness.
• Actively worked as a member of a multi-disciplinary team to guarantee patients’ needs were met.
• Correctly documented patients’ medical history and medication administration. ICU STAFF NURSE Memorial Hermann Hospital
02/2001 to 12/2002
• Guided the critical care of patients by closely monitoring and providing determined assessments.
• Effectively oversaw patients’ reactions to medications and accurately documented their progress as needed.
STUDENT NURSE STAFF Harris County Hospital District 02/2000 to 05/2001
• Administered both the direct and indirected care of patients of all ages, which included recording their vital signs.
Post Masters Psychiatric Nursing University of Texas Rio Grande Valley Master of Science in Nursing (MSN) Walden University Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN) American Sentinel University Associate Degree in Nursing Houston Community College LICENSURE/CERTIFICATION
Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Practitioner (PMHNP-BC) ANCC (2019) Family Nurse Practitioner (FNP) AANP (2018) in Texas & Arizona Registered Nurse (RN) Texas Board of Nursing (2001) Basic Life Support (BLS) American Heart Association Licensed with American Nursing Credentialing
American Academy of Nurse Practitioner
American Association of Nurse Practitioners
Texas Nurse Practitioners Association
Houston Area Nurse Practitioner Association
Psychiatric Advanced Practice Nurses of Houston
American Nurses Credentialing Center
American Nurses Association
Acute & Chronic Care
Patient and Family
Holistic Preventative Care
Mental Health Promotion
Patient Education &