Cicely D Williams
207-***-**** • firstname.lastname@example.org • linkedin.com/in/cicely-d-williams
• Microsoft Office • Initiative • Time Management • Organization • Problem Solving • Communication •
Kratz, Quintos, and Hanson LLP, Washington, DC
Intellectual Property Paralegal January 2020 - Present
• Create, maintain, and organize physical & electronic files for over 150 foreign and domestic clients.
• Design spreadsheets to track progress of confidential intellectual property cases to satisfy deadlines in the US Patent and Trademark Office, and offices in Europe, Japan, and China.
• Communicate with clients about drafted and filed legal documents, including fees and office actions.
Smithsonian Museum of Natural History, Washington, DC
School Programs Assistant February 2019 - January 2020
• Lead, motivate, and cultivate students’ skills and curiosity of children between Pre-K and 12th grade.
• Educate an average of 60 students a day to master forensic science and reinforce scientific concepts.
• Execute administrative duties, such as scheduling, correspondence, filing, and using office equipment.
National Defense University, Washington, DC
Psychology Research Intern August 2019 - December 2019
• Manage small groups through scheduling, editing, and conducting research for 3 major projects.
• Enter and analyze qualitative and quantitative data from 3 surveys to impact future military proposals.
• Conduct literature reviews related to military psychology in topics such as leadership and couples.
Polo Ralph Lauren Corporation, Freeport, Maine
Sales Associate June 2019 - August 2019
• Recommend, select, and locate merchandise based on needs and desires for over 100 customers daily.
• Watch for and recognize security risks and thefts, and know how to prevent or handle these situations.
• Perform financial tasks such as counting money, coupons, and balancing cash drawers.
The George Washington University
B.A. Political Science and Psychology • GPA 3.63 (Dean’s List) May 2021
• D.C. Psychological Association (DCPA)
• Psi Chi (National Psychology Honors Society)
• Pi Sigma Alpha (National Political Science Honors Society)
• CHAARG (Women’s Health and Wellbeing Organization)
• Presidential Academic Scholarship
• GWU Psychology & Brain Sciences Honors Program
• Student Educator for The Principia Upper School in Israel
The Principia Upper School
High School Diploma with Honors • GPA 4.0 June 2017
• Principia Scholar Athlete
• National French Honors Society
• National Speech and Debate Honors Society
• Community Service President
• Girl’s Dorm Leadership