UNIVERSITY OF CALIFORNIA, IRVINE JUNE 2021
B.S. IN COMPUTER SCIENCE AND ENGINEERING
IRVINE VALLEY COLLEGE JUNE 2018
ASSOCIATES DEGREE IN SCIENCE AND MATHEMATICS (HONORS PROGRAM) Skills
C++/C, Java, Python, VHDL, HTML, Verilog, Verilog System, MATHLAB, Git, CSS, LISP, php, NumPy Projects
ML KAGGLE COMPETITION (PYTHON &NUMPY) DECEMBER 2020
·Created a classifier using multiple ML algorithms to train customer analytic data and predict the behavior of customers.
·Secured 33rd position in the Kaggle competition with AUC score 0.74875. MUSIC PLAYER (PYTHON & MYSQL) JUNE 2020
·A python application that can play music from a local server. SPEECH TO TEXT APPLICATION (PYTHON) JUNE 2020
· A python application that transcribes video to text. EMBEDDED SYSTEMS PROJECT(C) MARCH 2020
· A Multi-purpose device that can serve as a timer, music player, piano, digital clock, and a locking device MIPS PIPELINED PROCESSOR(VERILOG) FEBURARY 2020
· Used Verilog to implement a MIPS pipelined processor. TYPING TEST (C++) SEPTEMBER 2019
· The program tests the typing skills of a user
· It keeps track of the time and also detects the number of mistakes the user makes during the typing test. TEXT EDITOR (PYTHON) SEPTEMBER 2019
· The text editor resembles notepad. A person can open a file to edit an existing file, create a new file, print the file, change the font size and font style, zoom in and zoom out, cut copy and paste, and save the file to any destination. STUDENT AUTHENTICATION AND GRADE MANAGEMENT(C++) AUGUST 2019
· Students can create a new account, login, or delete their account
· Students can enter their grades. Each student has his file which contains their grades with a calculated average. 32-BIT SINGLE CYCLE PROCESSOR(VHDL) SPRING 2019
· Used VHDL to implement a 32-bit single-cycle processor and tested it with a testbench and waveform debugging. STOCK MARKET INDICATOR (PYTHON) OCTOBER 2018
· Used IEX API to write a program that helps to determine when to buy or sell stocks based on profits made in the past EXPERIENCE
PROCTOR JULY 2019 – SEPTEMBER 2019
UCI ACADEMIC TESTING CENTER
· Verified student’s identity, directed students to the testing area, and provided necessary testing instructions.
· Assisted in the distribution and collection of test material, and answered any questions or concerns of students.
· Monitored students during test sessions to ensure a secure testing environment. STUDENT AMBASSADOR JUNE 2017- MAY 2018
OFFICE OF THE VICE PRESIDENT FOR STUDENT SERVICES: IRVINE VALLEY COLLEGE
· Worked on an annual team project with a group of 22 other students to organize a garage sale called “Exchange for a change” and raised $1000 for student scholarships.
· Mentored two freshmen students for a year, guided them with one-on-one support that acquainted them with the community college environment.
· Volunteered for different college events including fund raising events, and gave campus tours to High School students. Awards and Accomplishments
· IVC Honors Student Award MAY 2018
· IVC Student Ambassador Recognition Award and Scholarship MAY 2018