ID Number: 921**********
Temporary Address: 18 Saratoga Avenue, New Doornfontein, Johannesburg, 2198 I am seeking for a company, department or organization where my learning and theory experience can not only improve the status of the company but also automate the working process to the best possible one.
I am much passionate in my line of work and looking to secure a position with your company, with my ability to carry out necessary research on the best way efficient and add value to your machines and organizational operations with my resourceful and academic skills.
Willing to relocate: Anywhere
Elio Electro-Tech CC - Benoni, Gauteng
August 2020 to Present
Control panel wiring (motor control centres, PLC panels, Automatic Transfers Switch panels, Distribution Boards, Galarays, Direct online start panels using UMC), High and Low Tension Transformer connections, Variable Frequency Drives connections and parameters programming, Parameters program for Universal Motor Controls,
1KV, 512V to 215V three phase transformer wiring.
Testing Faults finding of panels and motor drives. Maintenance on Switch mode rectifiers. DC – Direct Current (forward) DCR – Direct Current Reverse (forward and reverse). PP – Pulse Plating (forward)
PPR – Pulse Plating Reverse (forward and reverse)
Working with management on project planning. Time to time workshop maintenance and signing off manufacturing certification of Control panels.
YES Program Learnership
Telesure (TIH) PTY/LTD - Pretoria, Gauteng
September 2019 to August 2020
Reason to Leave: Contract Expired
Duties: Spray Painting (Preparing panels, Mixing of paints, Polishing, Quality check, spray painting), Panel Beating (Dent repairs, Panel welding joints, Assembling, Applying sealers, Welding and Headlights adjustment) and Mechanic ( Everything to do with suspension) Installation Engineer
June 2018 to February 2019
three phase 380-525V & Single phase 220-240V)
• Reason to leave: Contract Expired. June 2018 - February 2019.
• Duties: Assessing Risks, Liaising with Clients, Filling out job sheets, Installing Equipment, Adhering to Regulations. Domestic to commercial installations of three phase to single phase.
• House keeping
Diploma in Electrical Engineering (Process Instrumentation) University of South Africa - Pretoria, Gauteng
February 2020 to Present
N6 Diploma in Electrical Engineering Heavy Current Tshwane North TVET College - Pretoria, Gauteng
September 2016 to December 2018
High School (matric) in Grade 12
Senthibele Senior Secondary School - Pretoria, Gauteng January 2008 to December 2010
• Fluent with English, Sotho, Tswana, Zulu, Pedi and understand Tsonga, Swati and Xhosa.
• Good with Microsoft excel, PowerPoint and word. Filling and typing.
• Leadership skills, Good Team Player, Hard Worker and Goal Oriented.
• Being Analytical
• Customer Service
• Problem Solving
• Project Management
• AC and DC motor connection, delta and star connection, Variable Frequency Drives.
• PLC ladder Diaphragms and Connections
• Electronics boards and different components of electronics boards
• Test electrical devices and equipment including communication systems, power generators, motors and navigation systems.
• PPM preventative plant maintenance and good housekeeping.
• Three phase sub system 11KV, 350V and 220V
• Transmission power grids
• Steam Plant Operations
• Fault finding
• KPI's (MTBF, MTTR, MTTF and PPM) CAREER ACCOMPLISHMENT AND PLANS
• Microsoft Office