Valdosta, GA ***05
I'm a skilled Phlebotomist, who loves what I do. Very motivated, compassionate, and determined to do the best at what I enjoy doing. It would be a pleasure to work for a company with the same qualities. I'm very sure I can be a great addition to your company.
Registered Phlebotomist Lab Corps of America - Valdosta, GA May 2019 to Present
• Perform blood collection by venipuncture and capillary techniques for all age groups
• Collect specimens for drug screens, paternity tests, alcohol tests etc.
• Perform data entry of patient information in an accurate and timely manner
• Process billing information and collect payments when required
• Prepare all collected specimens for testing and analysis
• Maintain patient and specimen information logs
• Provide superior customer service to all patients
• Administrative and clerical duties as necessary
• Travel to additional sites when needed
Floater (All Departments)
Dr. Griner Adult Clinic - Valdosta, GA
October 2018 to Present
Insurance processing, Check patients in, greeting everyone in the most pleasant and professional manner possible. Tracking the patients in the reception area. Evaluate chart data to verify all information has been received, completed, and that signatures have been obtained when necessary. Scanning of patients insurance cards. Check out patients and review fee sheets for correct charges and diagnosis marked. Schedule return appointments for follow up as necessary.Explain fees and patient financial responsibility. Collect fees for services. Entering new patient information into computer software. Having e-clinical experience is an asset.
Medical Records Clerk
Prepared reports for state auditing of medical charts, Completed clients intake and discharge forms, Developed, maintained and analyzed monthly incident and restraint logs, Maintained phone and visitation logs for clients, Answered multi-line telephones, Managed the inventory and ordering of all office supplies, Reviewed records for completeness, accuracy, and compliance with regulations, Retrieved patient medical records for physicians, technicians and staff, Released information to persons or agencies according to regulations, Scanned and indexed medical reports and documents using Allscripts PM, Compiled patient information for data entry for referrals
FW Solutions laboratory
Within Griner Medical Group
January 2017- October 2018
Single Phlebotomist in lab, I perform venipuncture on adults and children and collect which tubes need to be drawn. label, centrifuge, and refrigerate specimens until time for shipping. I enter all patients information in the computer. Then it's time for shipping, were I place the specimen and paperwork in a cooler like bag with ice packs, then in the shipping box. I do inventory, make and receive calls, fax, scan any copy. ECT
Lab Support Technician -
PRL Reference Lab Phoebe Putney Memorial Hospital - Albany, GA
May 2016 to January 2017
I drew blood, make accounts, order test, accessing and process specimens and a courier go out to different locations to pick up specimens . This position was more of
office work more paperwork. I registered patients,did urinalysis, work with body fluids, answering the phone, filing papers and basic computer work with Microsoft, windows 10, and our system was Meditech.
Lab Support Tech, Phlebotomist
Phoebe Putney Memorial Hospital - Albany, GA-
July 2015 to January 2017
• Performs all job responsibilities in alignment with the core values, mission and vision of the organization
• Performs other duties as required and completes all job functions as per departmental policies and procedures
• Maintains current knowledge in present areas of responsibility (i.e., self education, attends ongoing educational programs)
• Attends staff meetings and completes mandatory in-services and requirements and competency evaluations on time.
• Demonstrates competency at all levels in providing care to all patients based on age, sex, weight, and demonstrated needs. For non-clinical areas, has attended training and demonstrates usage of age- specific customer service skills.
• Wears protective clothing and equipment as appropriate.
• Adheres to the hospital and departmental attendance and punctuality guidelines
• General environment: Works in a well-lighted, air-conditioned area, with moderate noise levels.
• May be exposed to high noise levels and bright lights.
• May be exposed to limited hazardous substances or body fluids, or infectious organisms.
• May be required to change from one task to another of different nature without loss of efficiency or composure.
• Periods of high stress and fluctuating workloads may occur.
Certified Nurse Assistant
ResCare Home Health Care - Cordele, GA-
December 2013 to January 2016
Experience with various medical conditions including Parkinson's, Dementia, Diabetes, Cancer,Alzheimer's and Paget's disease.Provided behavioral/emotional support and supervision for those with dementia and Alzheimer's. Followed infection control procedures.Took and recorded patients' temperature, pulse and blood pressure.Assisted patients with daily functions.
Monitored fluid intake and output levels.Delivered in-home care to disabled children and adults.Ensured safety and well-being of patients.Transported patients to and from different departments.Assisted patients with bathing, dressing, hygiene and grooming.Completed all daily living tasks to enhance the quality of life of elderly patients.Helped residents with bathing, dressing, feeding, lifting and transferring.
Personal/Home Care Aide
Polly and Jimmy Payne - Pineview, GA-
July 2013 to December 2013
Helped residents with bathing, dressing, feeding, lifting and transferring.Engaged patients with games, crafts, cooking, music, reading and other activities.Partnered with team of registered nurses to achieve overall well-being of all patients.Completed all daily living tasks to enhance the quality of life of elderly patients.Completed all daily living tasks to enhance the quality of life of elderly patients.Assisted patients with bathing, dressing, hygiene and grooming.Ensured safety and well-being of patients.Delivered in-home care to disabled children and adults.Assisted patients with daily functions.
Education & Credentials
Occupational Endorsement Certificate (OEC) in Phlebotomy, South Georgia Technical College (Cordele, GA) 2015 &
Wiregrass Technical College (Fitzgerald, GA) 2001
Registered Phlebotomy Technician (RPT), American Medical Technologists (AMT)
Licensed Phlebotomist, State of Georgia
Certified in Basic Life Support (BLS)
Certificate in Phlebotomy
South Georgia Technical College- Cordele,GA
Registered Phlebotomist at
American Medical Technical - Albany, GA
Certificate in certified nurse assistant
South Georgia Technical College Cordele,GA
Certificate in Patient Care Technician
East Central Technical College - Fitzgerald, April 2007 to November 2007
Certificate in GED Wiregrass Technical College - Fitzgerald, GA 2007
Certificate in phlebotomy
East Central Technical College - Fitzgerald, GA2001
●Screening/drug screen collector
●Critical care nursing
●Understanding Professional bedside manner
●Stroke Patient Care
●Venipuncture/blood draw expert
●Talent Dedicated hospice care provider
●Courier (pick up specimens at different facilities
●Insulin medication assistance
●Understanding Excellent communication skills
●Qualified daily living activity assistant
●Follows Standard Precautions
●Verbal communication skills
●Make new accounts
●Order lab test
Process and accessing Specimens