Email: email@example.com Address: Kilner Park, Pretoria, 0186 Work Experience
Roadlab Laboratories (Pty) Ltd: N2 Gordon’s Bay/ Houw Hoek (June 2018 – January 2019)
Data Capturer & Office Administration Clerk
• Verify that laboratory test results are completed correctly and report results.
• Capture all data pertaining to the staff and the laboratory in its entirety; inter alia, log sheets, timesheets, calibrations of equipment, staff training schedules, stationery registers, PPE registers etc.
• Execute duties delegated to me by the Laboratory Manager; inter alia, keeping meeting minutes, compiling timesheets etc.
• Compose correspondence to head office and clients under the direction of the Laboratory Manager.
• Keep comprehensive records of the office and laboratory’s activities through filing systems.
• Produce scans and photocopies for the office and laboratory as requested.
• Note-taking and time keeping.
Occupational Health and Safety Representative
• Immediate reporting of all hazardous conditions and unsafe acts within my responsibility to my supervisor.
• Conduct formal daily, weekly, and monthly reviews of health and safety measures within my area of responsibility by undertaking an inspection and recording my findings in a checklist.
• Forward completed checklists to my supervisor for action prior to the completion of the shift on which my inspection was completed.
• Compile a Monthly Health and Safety Report and submit the report to the Health and Safety Committee for review at each meeting.
LLB, Faculty of Law, University of Pretoria (2015 to 2020) Academic Achievements
• Member of the Golden Key International Honour Society (2016 to present).
• Dean’s Merit List Award Recipient (2015).
Leadership Achievements & Volunteering
• Law House, Faculty of Law Subcommittee: Academics Chair (2016/17).
• Residence Subcommittee: Secretary (2019).
• Student Consultant at the University of Pretoria Law Clinic (Feb - Mar 2020). Secondary Education
Willowridge High School, Gauteng Province (2010-2014) Academic Achievements (2014)
• Matriculated with two distinctions.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook
• Proficient in Adobe Acrobat Reader
• Organisational skills
• Time management
• Report writing
• Team player
Mr. Gusty Jacobs, Senior Laboratory Manager, Roadlab Laboratories (Pty) Ltd. Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org or Landline: +27-11-828-****.