Ravi Teja Vattyam
Toronto, CA Mobile: +1-437-***-**** firstname.lastname@example.org linkedin.com/in/rvattyam/ Software Quality Engineer & Test Manager
• Accomplished QE professional with over ten years of experience developing and executing testing programs for global organizations across E-commerce, retail, telecom (OSS/BSS), payments, and insurance industries.
• Skilled at formulating effective automation strategies, manual testing, and framework design to ensure transparency, scalability, and ongoing support while capitalizing on revenue opportunities.
• Expertise in all phases of QA life cycle and efficient in leading multidisciplinary and geographically dispersed teams in a highly competitive and customer-oriented environments
o AWS Certified Solutions Architect – Associate, well versed with cloud technologies and CI tools o Certified SAFe® 5 Agilist
Mighty Nexus LLC. Arkansas, USA Remote - Toronto 2020 - Present Senior Quality Engineer – Client: Walmart Inc Team Size: 7 Project: A new web and mobile-based Transportation Pay Engine that monitors drivers' movements and carry truckloads across the USA. The Pay Engine integrates with the onboard ECM and python-based rule engine that captures total miles driven for each driver to determine the wages, pay related activities etc.
• Attained strategic design, planning, and implementation of agile testing methodologies, integrated automation framework, and CI pipeline for newly developed desktop and android application.
• Supervised overall projects’ progress and prepared daily updates for senior management and key stakeholders on test metrics, ROI, project timelines, risk assessments, defect status, and gap analysis to assure the seamless flow of entire operations.
• Established a simplified Keyword-Driven Automation framework for service level, web and android application resulting in 60% of total test coverage by utilizing robot framework with selenium and Appium library and python written utilities.
• Reduced dependencies on physical test devices and help business and UAT teams to quickly test and roll-out new features remotely.
Tools and env: Event-Driven Architecture, Robot Framework with Python, Selenium WebDriver, Appium, ATDD, pipenv, Pytest, Splunk, Swagger, PostgreSQL, Jira, Sauce Labs, GitHub, GIT, Jenkins, PyCharm, Sublime, Jenkins, Dockers, AWS, Azure DevOps pipeline
Capgemini America Inc. Richardson, USA 2017 - 2019 Senior Consultant, QE Program Manager – Client: T-Mobile Team Size: 24 ~40 Project: Led TEQ Platform’s (Technology Engineering and Transformation) QA activities by collaborating with 13 high- performance QE teams across diverse geographies, and managing various programs across OMNI channels, including retail, care, B2B, Tele-sales, IVR, mobile web and apps, order management, and digital payment services.
• Spearheaded a multi-phase Payment Tokenization program (Digital payment Services) migration with an on-time delivery rate of 92% under $1.2M QA budget; running 23000 test cases with 13 global testing teams.
• Improved understanding of shared goals and objectives by actively participating in regular meetings to discuss operational roadblocks, risks, and projects’ status along with providing insight to problem resolution.
• Designed a detailed roadmap comprising test strategies, project planning, automation strategy, and resource allocation while ensuring the availability of test environment and release environment readiness. Ravi Teja Vattyam
Page 2 • Career Progression (Cont.)
Capgemini America Inc. Seattle, USA 2016 - 2017
Retail QAT Lead – Client: T-Mobile Team Size: 12 Project: Curtailed 20% customer waiting time by migrating a multi-stage T-Mobile retail point-of-sale application to new Desktop and iPad application;
• Led team of 8 engineers to execute functional and end to end testing and delivered new POS desktop and IPAD application which later released across 15,500 retail stores.
• Developed and maintained the web UI and API Automation scripts using Selenium web driver with testng and rest assured framework with integrating Cucumber BDD approach
• Provided improvement directions to technical experts through active participation in GUI, user testing, integration, and regression testing on web and client-server underwriter application and Pricing tools.
• Minimized monthly 480-man hours with $19,200 cost savings by automating scripts using QTP and maintaining functional and regression test suites for underwriter applications. TECHNICAL PROFICIENCIES
Languages: Python, Java, SQL
Tools: Selenium, Appium, Jenkins, Bitbucket, PyCharm, Eclipse, Postman, SOAP UI, Postman, Rally, ARD, Sauce labs, AWS, PCF, Docker, Kubernetes, GIT, GITHUB, Frameworks: Robot Framework, Pytest, Rest Assured, TestNG, ATDD, BDD, Cucumber Web services: RESTful, SOAP
Project Tools: JIRA, Confluence, SharePoint, Microsoft office, HP ALM, Tableau, HP QC Database: Casandra, PostgreSQL, MySQL, MongoDB
Michael G Foster School of Business, University of Washington Seattle, US Master of Science Information Systems (MSIS) 2015 -2016 JNTU India
Bachelor of Engineering, Computer Science 2006 -2010