MICHELE D. LATA
Myrtle Beach, SC ***** email@example.com
MARKETING FINANCE MANAGEMENT
Dedicated business professional with extensive experience managing a wide range of marketing, finance, administrative and executive level support tasks. Proven success resolving employer challenges with innovative solutions, systems and process improvements that increase efficiency, customer satisfaction and the bottom line. Skilled relationship builder with the proven ability to work with different personality styles.
Management Budgets Event Planning Customer Service Marketing Administrative Assistance Problem -Solver Accounts Payable Vendor Management Trainer Microsoft Word EXCEL PowerPoint Access Outlook Adobe Photoshop Adobe Illustrator Lotus Notes Google Mail Google Docs Google Calendar Google Hangouts SAP T 70 Concur Expense Reporting Ebuy Ariba
Colgate-Palmolive Company, New York, NY October 2006 - Current Administrator to Worldwide Director Real Estate and Facilities Provided varied administrative support to manager or team, exercised judgment and in-depth knowledge of organization and policies, procedures. Covered Office Manager functions.
● Supervised staff of 6 (mailroom clerks and company store employees).
● Provided administrative assistance for on and off-site meetings involving people from multiple locations and various grade levels
● Prepared, processed and followed up on expense reports, invoices, and requests for payment.
● Ran SAP budget reports to ensure adherence to $5 million operating budget and $5.8 million capital expense budget. Code and monitor expenses to budget and inform manager of discrepancies.
● Mastered Purchase order system which resulted in decreased payment time.
● Managed monthly coding and processing of expense payments including corporate rent
● payment, operating expenses, real estate taxes, electricity and sundries.
● Collaborated with other support staff on workload.
● Performed frequent and diversified assignments and projects with limited supervision, using basic project management skills.
● Acted as project coordinator for smaller projects or for components of larger projects.
● Tested, implemented and trained team members on new systems.
● Early adapter and trainer on Ariba system.
● Negotiated Spectrum contract resulting in $100K annual savings.
● Recipient of YCMAD award for closely monitoring a capital project which resulted in
MICHELE D LATA 845-***-**** PAGE 2
American Real Estate Partners, New York, NY October 2005 - October 2006 Executive Assistant to Chief Financial Officer
● Provided administrative support to both Chief Accounting Officer and Director of Finance.
● Typed 10-Q’s and 10-K’s for SEC filings.
● Prepared PowerPoint presentation for webcast.
● Arranged for distribution of press releases once approved
● Coordinated travel arrangements.
● Maintained calendars.
Master of Business Administration, Marketing,
Honors: summa cum laude
Bachelor Business Administration, Management
American Intercontinental University, IL