Enthusiastic & high energy-driven professional, targeting challenging assignments in Procurement Operations preferably in Automotive industry
Location Preference - Pune
● A focused professional with over all 3 years of experience in Material Procurement, Sourcing & Vendor Development.
● Expertise in activities involving material planning, scheduling and procurement of components & raw materials from various sources; managed material from all commodities like electrical, mechanical, moulding, raw material
& press parts.
● Skilled in ensuring the dispatch of right materials at the right time as per business requirement.
● Capable of monitoring the stock levels of stocks at warehouses/stores and ensuring timely procurement & replenishment of stocks.
● An ambitious, punctual & hardworking individual with capability to work in multi-cultural environments; possess exceptional communication, adaptability, quick learning & multi-tasking skills. CORE COMPETENCIES
Procurement Operations Inventory Management Vendor Management Sourcing Cost Savings Stock Verification Material Delivery E-commerce IT ORGANISATIONAL EXPERIENCE
APPL Industries Limited., Pune as Executive in Purchase Current working
● Collate purchase orders and purchase requisitions in order to order materials, goods and supplies.
● Send them to the suppliers.
● Review inventories and order as required.
● Interact with the suppliers on a day to day basis.
● Review deliveries against the orders.
● Track the status of any orders.
● Deal with non-supplied, under orders, over orders and damaged goods.
● Ensure that any invoices are sent to accounts for payment.
● Produce and maintain all reports.
● Manage any procurement activities including RFP’s (Request for Proposals). Engineer (India) Pvt. Ltd., Pune as Purchase Engineer Jan’19-Dec’20 Key Result Areas:
● Actively involve in new vendor development, material procuring and sourcing.
● To assist in development process, PPAP and control plan.
● Manage suppliers to meet objectives related to cost, delivery performance, schedule and quality.
● Product costing and price negotiation.
● Daily, weekly and monthly production plan fixing with PPC based on material aviable.
● Release purchase order and conduct continuous follow-up for required material.
● Generating accurate raw material requirement.
● Keeping optimum inventory to maintain LT within target.
● Handling around 93 suppliers, 44 raw material and 200 parts variant for both Domestic and Export market. LG Electronics Ltd., Pune as Trainee Engineer Sep’17-Dec’18 Key Result Areas:
● Administered purchasing function for the procurement for series supplies and new product development & supplier quality assurance
● Managed 22 suppliers (local & outstation) for more than 600 product
● Organized review meetings with suppliers to improve on delivery, quality & entire supply chain
● Assisted in inventory control for ensuring ready availability of mechanical spares and equipment to meet production targets
● Building & maintaining vendor relations; evaluating vendors, managing buyer processes and analyzing reports
● Ensured availability of materials in adequate Just-in-time (JIT) stock to facilitate productivity; performed quality checks and controls on defective products and returned them to suppliers thus reducing reject rate
● Steered efforts in timely claim settlement through FOC replacements or credit notes
● Scheduled Daily & weekly production plan fixing with PPC based on materials availability
● Played a key role in special ordering of spare parts from field as per customer’s requirements to ensure customer satisfaction
● Conducted regular follow-ups with suppliers to ensured goods were delivered as promised that meets quality standards; stocked inventory with electrical, mechanical, moulding & press parts
● Ensured purchased materials were reliable, affordable and with high quality; interacted with suppliers & resolved problems
● Led procurement of electrical, mechanical, moulding & press parts for an electronic products showroom
● Implemented CVIM system at supplier’s end & ensured the execution of CVIM in daily manner
● Contributed in Kanban card & GSRM implementation
● Built & maintained vendor relations; evaluated vendors, managed buyer processes, and analysed reports
● Reduced & controlled packing inventory like Box, Polybag, Packing Sheet, Bee Label, Foam, EPS & so on ACADEMIC PROJECT
Title: Design & Manufacturing of Endless Belt Type Oil Skimmer Duration: 1 year
Description: Oil Skimmer is mechanical equipment used in the environmental pollution control from oil spillage. Oil skimmer helps in removing the oily effluent from waste water. By removing oil from waste water, it becomes free of oil pollution. This is mainly due to the “Oleophilic material” used in the oil skimmer. ACADEMIC DETAILS
2017 B.E. (Automobile) from Savitribai Phule Engineering University, Pune 2011 12th from Sheth Jotiprasad Vidyalaya & College, Daund 2009 10th from Sheth Jotiprasad Vidyalaya & College, Daund TECHNICAL SKILLS
● ERP (Oracle Forms Version : 10.1.2.3.0)
● ERP (TCS-ION)
● SAP Business 1.0
● Microsoft Dynamics NAV (Version – 2013)
● GSRM (Global Supplier Replenishment Management)
● Microsoft Office
● CVIM (Cart Vehicle Integrated Management System)
Date of Birth: 7th April 1993
Languages Known: English, Hindi & Marathi
Address: Flat No. B-6, Kudale Patil Township, Sinhgad Road Manik Baug, Pune- 411041 Permanent Address: Trimurti Niwas, near ZP school Girim, Tal-Daund, Pune-413801