Proven program management leader with expertise managing internal and external complex projects,
streamlining processes and on-time delivery utilizing Agile Methodologies (SCRUM, Lean SAFe etc.) I am passionate about solving complex problems through deep, holistic and empathetic understanding of the project.I have scaled innovation across organizations while also embedding collaboration, standardization and intellectual curiosity to solve challenges both internally and externally. I have led the development of project management standards and tools while helping to stand up an enterprise Project Management Organization (PMO); established a new Risk Management Department while infusing a culture of “Can Do” throughout the company. I take immense pride and responsibility in my work by paying very close attention to the program’s ecosystem and fostering a safe, creative, accountable, and growth-centric atmosphere for teams EDUCATION
Information Systems, Department of Computer Science University of Maryland, Baltimore County (UMBC)
NAVA PBC (Center for Medicare and Medicaid (CMS))
Multiple Positions - Program Manager; Delivery Manager, Engineering Cloud Operations 2019 - Present
● Establish and oversee the utilization of an automated migration process bringing healthcare applications to the cloud to modernize the overarching systems
● Manage the delivery and operations of the Engineering Cloud Operations Team which is focused on ensuring all development, installation and migration of healthcare applications.
● Lead initiatives on process improvement, stakeholder communication, stakeholder collaboration, and role-based training to continuously enhance the program’s goals
● Solve complex challenges and interactions across a large multidisciplinary team, using tactical, reality-based planning paired with effective execution skills DIGITAL TURBINE
● Executed large scale mobile and software releases reaching millions of users daily
● Led multidisciplinary teams to properly plan and execute major enterprise releases
● Collaborated directly with internal and external stakeholders to implement effective use of agile processes to promote on-time delivery and transparency across the program
● Proactively builds relationships with stakeholders, clients and partners
● Developed simple and complex project plans using latest tools to highlight overall timeline, scope and goal OVERVIEW
Esther St. Daniels, PMP
Potomac, MD 301-***-**** firstname.lastname@example.org CONTINUED
● Created and maintained project forecasts and budgets as needed
● Contributed to a 100% product launch rate from 2017 to 2019 by reimaging how teams collaborate and execute
● Identifies and mitigates Risk Factors by working very closely with the technical and business teams
● Successfully collaborates with internal and external DevOps team to review and intensify governance and risk management processes to reduce mobile application downtime.
ePurchasing Network (ePN)
Senior Product Manager II E-Commerce Platform
● Led cross-functional teams of 20+ including engineers, designers, testers and sales personnel to build state-of-the-art features and experiences on an ecommerce platform with third party API and payment integrations.
● Worked closely with executive staff to develop the product vision and roadmap for ePN’s ecommerce platform and develop feature enhancements.
Council of Better Business Bureau
Lead SaaS Product Manager SaaS Application
● Responsible for the strategy, roadmap, user stories and feature definition of various customer applications.
● Managed 40+ third-party vendors and developers and influenced future product feature planning with strategic partners.
Product Marketing Manager Mobile and Web Applications Bethesda, MD
● Led cross-functional teams on the overall creation of new lines of Mobile-Focused products for the organization.
● Collaborated with other members of the Product Team, internal stakeholders, and key subject matter experts to define requirements and develop system integration strategy, roadmap and development for the InstaSite (Architecture platform) product
National Governors Association
● Planned, led, and managed complex web development projects, including the implementation of Jahia CMS and development of the organization’s mobile applications.
● Participated in resource planning, Website development budget allocation, training, and staff supervision.
Legg Mason LLC
Product Implementation Manager
● Directed implementation of SharePoint 2010 to the entire organization.
● Worked with stakeholders within the global organization to define requirements.