SAWAN KUMAR JINDAL
*** *** **, ****** **** NJ 585-***-**** email@example.com linkedin.com/in/sawankumarjindal EDUCATION: MS - Computer Science, Rochester Institute of Technology Aug 2017 B-TECH - Computer Science, Maharishi Dayanand University June 2013 EXPERIENCE:
PRODUCT DEVELOPER Bank of America Merrill Lynch, NYC
● Core Trading Strategist, Primary Business Tech Developer and Planner for Algorithm Customization Engine product for Equities Trading.
● Primary Business Developer on Indication Of Interest Matching Engine to reduce risk on Central Risk Book(CRB) for Principle flow.
12/2017-01/2019 PROGRAMMER ANALYST TMC Bonds, NYC
● Java Persistence Architecture Migration with emphasis on Load Balancers, JPA Hibernates.
● Database migration(Sybase to Postgres) along with integration of Application layer. 06/2017-12/2017
BLOCKCHAIN AND MACHINE LEARNING DEVELOPER EximChain Inc., NYC
● Contribution to the white paper of the company and worked on BlockChain technology(extension to Quorum) proposed in it.
● Developed microservices to predict cryptocurrencies and KYC processes which includes Full Stack and Machine Learning Neural Networks.
01/2016-05/2017 GRADUATE TEACHING ASSISTANT Rochester Institute of Technology, Rochester
● Instructor for graduate students with Computer Vision algorithms and projects.
● Key contributor towards the structure of the course-work. 08/2016-12/2016 SOFTWARE ENGINEER INTERN BCC Software, Rochester
● Developed, Integrated, and Tested new features in the parent product.
● Build a core regex library for the software and integrate it with other softwares. 01/2013-05/2014 SOFTWARE DEVELOPER HR Enabler, India
● Worked with a team of 10 developers to improve software capabilities for Corporate Clients.
● Contributed to each project delivery phase (Analysis, Development, Test) in different roles. CERTIFICATIONS: ● Series 57 - Securities Trader Certification
● Series 63 - Uniform Agent State Law Certification
● NIIT Certification in Java Programming Language(R140002400738) SKILLS:
Languages: Java, C/C++, Go, Solidity, Pascal, MATLAB, Python, MySQL, Sybase, Postgres. Development Tools: Hadoop, OpenCV, Docker, AWS, NginX, JIRA, GIT, Intellij, Eclipse, Visual Studio. PROJECTS: ● Sampling Crossing Free Spanning Trees in Geometric Graphs using Markov Chain Principle.
● Implemented Vanishing Point Detection using Computer Vision Image Manipulation techniques to find the receding point for parallel lines in an image.
● Feature Selection and Classification Techniques in Machine Learning for Effective Transformers Health Index Diagnoses.
● Implemented Database Traverser for servers which extract data stored in multiple chunks. Solution for users withdrawing information from big databases.
● Implemented Chord: Consistent Distributed Hash Table using Java Sockets.
● Implemented Distributed File Storage System with Encryption/Decryption to store files in a distributed environment securely.
● Implemented Artificially Intelligent Tic Tac Toe(8 X 8)game using Alpha-Beta pruning. ACTIVITIES: ● Awarded 40% Graduate Merit Scholarship at Rochester Institute of Technology.
● Captain of the College Cricket Team for 2.5 years while others sustain their position for a year and half.
● Regular Member of College Badminton Team for 2 years.