A Civil Engineer with excellent project
planning, design and execution skills.
Seeking a job opportunity at a worldwide
recognized engineering company that
will allow me to exercise and enhance my
skills. Aiming to fulfill a civil engineering
opportunity to add valuable experience
to my career. Enthusiastic professional
with great relationship building and time
Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Bachelor of Science: Civil Engineering
American University of Sharjah - Sharjah, United Arab Emirates
Specialized Lines Factory, Riyadh
• Structural analysis and design of steel structures using STAAD PRO and then getting the approval from the
consultant. f.g: (Hangers, Cinemas, Steel Canopies, and Gates)
• Fabricating all parts needed using ProNest LTS and CNC plasma machine
• Implementing the steel structure at the site and making sure to submit on deadlines.
KARST Real Estate Developer, Ajman
• Supervising a multi storey building project.
• Arranging site visits with clients and investors. Site Engineer
Suhaib Contracting Co., Sharjah
• Supervising a show-room project and organizing materials at site and insuring its safe and clean.
• Supervising Excavation, foundation, and precasting works.
• Submitting daily productivity reports to the Head office. Synchro
Basic University Projects
• Urban Transport Planning Project, civil urban planning in cities, project involved carrying out Trip Generation, Trip Assignment, and Trip Distribution for a residential neighborhood.
• Highway Design Project, project involved
researching different driver and vehicle
characteristics and methods to enhance highway
factor those characteristics. In addition to developing a traditional design of flexible and rigid pavements based on international standards
• Water Resources Engineering Project, Design
the piping network for the American University of
• English – Highly Proficient
• Arabic – Native Speaker
• Vice President, Palestinian Cultural Club 2015-2016
• Public Relations, American Society of Civil Engineering Club at the American University of Sharjah. 2017-2018
• Registered with KSA society of Engineers