CHRIS MOLATCH QA ANALYST BUSINESS ANALYST
e: firstname.lastname@example.org p: 347-***-****
• Experienced analyst with over 15 years of expertise in QA testing and analysis. Guides all phases of the project lifecycle including team management, requirements gathering, risk analysis, development of use cases, scheduling, documentation, testing, and implementation.
• Well versed in a broad array of testing tools (manual, mobile, ETL, cross-browser, SQL, data interface and migration, Agile/Scrum, E2E, regression, UAT, smoke screen) to troubleshoot systems.
• Collaborates with developers, business analysts, and end users in application design and document review. Creates clear and concise test plans and documentation, with experience guiding requirements gathering, scope, risk assessment, use cases, stories, UAT, root cause analysis, and regression testing.
• Diverse industry experience within banking, academia, e-commerce, consulting, firms, government, and healthcare. EXPERIENCE
QA Senior Analyst WELLS FARGO New York, NY 2019 – Present Executes QA and User Acceptance (UAT) testing for Wells Fargo’s Enterprise Money Transfer System (EMTS). Responsible for developing user stories, running test cases, and documenting defects in accordance with SDLC process and Waterfall methodologies. Works closely with developers and systems analysts to prevent downstream impact on production.
• Conducts testing on global CHIPS/Fedwire/SWIFT transfers for rate conversions, straight thru processing, repairs, exception, and queue workflows using EMTS.
• Performs testing using bank applications for GSMOS (OFAC), PEGA, LOAN IQ, and Dodd Frank, as well as UNIX for file loading
• Employs Waterfall and Agile testing methodologies for SDLC process. Conducts E2E testing, Smoke, regression, integration, and UAT testing.
• Creates user stories and assists with release notes, sharing, and documentation of test findings using SharePoint.
• Utilizes HP ALM testing tool for test management, writing test cases, test plans and execution. Used JIRA for defect tracking and user stories.
Senior QA Analyst / Test Lead NTT DATA INC. New York, NY 2013 – 2018 Guided all phases of manual testing related to money transfer and payment applications for client SMBC Bank. Responsible for end-to-end testing from user interface through final output, including building out test plans to inform and execute use cases on HP ALM and Selenium IDE Chrome.
• Oversaw testing related to changing system platform from Montran GPS to Java GPS, including money transfer of paying and receiving (CHIPS/Fedwire/SWIFT), and routing of current system data conversion.
• Monitored and tested OFAC sanction regulations.
• Evaluated functionality in regard to workflow using E2E, regression, and UAT testing.
• Developed test cases to validate business requirements.
• Managed an offshore team to track and report testing activities, including testing results, test case coverage, required resources, defects discovered and their status, performance baselines, target dates, and project goals to stay within scope.
• Served as QA analyst in collaboration with Hartford Insurance to ensure claims occur to the maximum and minimum payment policy for lifecycle testing. Guidewire tested and verified 100% coverage and accuracy in premium rate calculations, tested complex scenarios for policy lapse and revivals, and validated scenarios for policy termination. Checked cross-browser/cross-platform mobile access usability of applications. Senior QA Analyst ACCENTURE – TECHNOLOGY SOLUTIONS New York, NY 2010 – 2013 Contracted for multiple projects through Accenture and Technology Solutions, heavily involved in the management of all test work streams as the quality control admin and testing lead. Performed ETL testing to verify accurate transformation of data based on business requirements and guidelines and ensure count of records loaded in target matched expected count. Validated data in product system and performed comparison against source data. Select projects included:
• NYC MAYOR’S OFFICE Guided the integration and web-based testing of business workflows for the NYC Mayor’s Office, utilizing Agile/Waterfall models. Assisted with manual test management, functional testing, test planning, preparation, and execution, and defect tracking using Quality Center software tools. Partnered with multiple city agencies to develop test scenarios for city procurements using city’s procurement tracking tools, and tested their financial applications for real-time trade processing, pricing, and market data feed for fixed income scenarios. CHRIS • PFIZER MOLATCH / PACE PROGRAM Page 2 Oversaw a small project team with responsibility for conducting manual QA testing within the healthcare environment, adjusting Pfizer’s internal systems in compliance with incoming changes posed by the new health care laws. Evaluated team progress, milestones, and performance. Customized quality center projects in adherence to the PACE program standards, responsible for creating and managing defects and test execution reports. Assisted the test lead in establishing governance around usage of Quality Center software, and in communicating with various project teams using SharePoint. Coordinated projects meeting minutes with business, client, and support teams to establish key follow up and action items for all meetings. Provided end-to-end testing for the Pfizer member, provider, and broker portals. Tested various workflow streams for member, claims, provider, and financial payment systems. Senior QA / Business Analyst FIDELITY INVESTMENTS INC. Jersey City, NJ 2007 – 2009 Leveraged financial services expertise as a QA lead in preparing, executing, and verifying test cases for UAT money movement. Conducted functionality testing including SWIFT/FIX protocol messaging, and incoming/outgoing wires.
• Developed and implemented test plans, functional business requirements, scenario’s, walkthrough’s and use/test cases for Security master, wire disbursements, approvals for front office trading, tri-party, variable rates for TD/SD transactions, GL reports, compliance and account set ups using various Fidelity client/server, web-based applications, and testing tools such as Quality Center, Clear Quest, RUMBA, CACTUS, and FBSI.
• Tested Bloomberg’s market data feed (streaming data capture of pricing, instrument, time, date, bid, volume, last trade).
• Significantly reduced defects by introducing the inclusion of use cases into the documentation.
• Captured gaps in functionality and creation of functional enhancement specifications.
• Verified using JAD’s to determine user requests, user cases and stories, and workflow process data flow for Equities and FX.
• Tested workflow of login page/search and filter/order form/confirmation/processing system (shopping cart)/accounting process/mobility support/usability and security.
Senior QA Analyst BROADRIDGE / ADP CORPORATION New York, NY 2005 – 2007 Conducted end-to-end manual testing on ADP’s back office Impact system, a flexible integrated fixed-income transaction processing system providing comprehensive support for all phases of a fixed-income trading operation for front, middle, and back office, and built across mainframe, client-server, and web platforms.
• Tested the platform using SDLC and Agile/Waterfall methodologies, evaluating various functions including outright and finance trades, repo’s and haircut rate, mortgage/asset backed, clearing and settlement, customer and salesperson management, accounting, GL postings, FIX protocol, and regulatory compliance.
• Utilized functional, regression, UAT, and smoke screen methods to test market data types using instrument, bid, ask, quote, and trade time.
• Executed tests and verified results using SQL server for AS400 and iSeries.
• Participated in the requirements phase in regard to reviewing functional and technical specifications, preparation, and execution of system test plans from a business perspective.
• Documented enhancement specifications with full traceability for the fixed income trading and settlement system Impact™.
• Maintained accountability for creation of test plans, status reports, and project schedules, in addition to assisting with updated online system documentation and user guides.
• Collaborated cross-functionally with business analysts, developers, and end users through peer reviews and presentations. Senior QA Analyst NEW YORK UNIVERSITY New York, NY 2004 – 2005 Designed and developed manual test plans and test cases for the University’s HR and accounting applications including PeopleSoft, HRIS, and PASS. Analyzed key business requirements and escalated issues to the project manager, test manager, and business users. Tracked and reported testing activities, results, and defects, detailing status and outcomes. Previous Roles: QA Market Data Analyst at THOMSON FINANCIAL INC. QA Test Analyst at SALOMON SMITH BARNEY / CITIGROUP INC. (2001 – 2004). EDUCATION & TRAINING
Quality Assurance Bootcamp Certificate THE CHUBB INSTITUTE New York, NY 2001 Computer Programming Diploma THE CHUBB INSTITUTE New York, NY 2000 BA COLLEGE OF STATEN ISLAND – CUNY 1995
JIRA, Postman API, HP ALM, TestFlight, IMB Clear Case/Clear Quest, RDBMS Fundamentals, SQL Dev, Unix, MS Office, Access