KAKULARAM BHANU VARDHAN REDDY
Telangana – 508252.
To work for an organization which provides me the opportunity to improve my skills along with the organization objectives.
Course Institute Board / University
(Under Collaboration with
GARC, Chennai & ARAI,
Vel Tech Rangarajan
R&D Institute of Science and
Vel Tech Rangarajan
R&D Institute of Science
and Technology (Deemed
to be University)
(up to 6th sem)
Narayana JR college Hayatnagar Board of Intermediate Education
Mallikarjuna high school,
Board of Secondary
1. Two-week winter Internship Programme at The Automotive Research Association of India (ARAI) - 09th to 20th December 2019.
2. In-Plant Training in Global Automotive Research Centre (GARC) - 17th to 21st June, 2019. PROJECT WORK:
• On Going Project work on “Covid-19 Device” at Brakes India LTD.
• Project on “Design and fabrication of power generated through speed brake” in our institution SKILL SET:
Area of Interest : IC Engines, Alternate fuels, Vehicle Aerodynamics
Software : SolidWorks, AutoCAD, Creo(beginner)
Strengths : Quick Learning, Dedication towards work WORKSHOPS:
Attended the one-week workshop on “Passenger Car Manufacturing” organized by Veltech deemed to be to university Chennai
Attended the one-day workshop on “Lean Manufacturing in Automobile Industry” organized by Veltech, Chennai on 22nd February 2020
Attended the one-day workshop on “Basics of Automobile Engineering” organized by Veltech deemed to be to university Chennai on 23rd February 2018.
• Participated as volunteer in the “Symposium of International Automotive Technology (SIAT)” organized by SAE India from 16th to 19th January 2019 at oxford hill top, Pune
• Participated as volunteer in the “108th Birthday” celebration of Saint Mother Teresa organized by Nobel Laureate Mother Teresa charitable Trust held on 13th September 2018 at kamaraj arangam, Chennai
“Vehicle Dynamics in Automobiles” in Coursera.
“Introduction of Electronics” in Coursera.
“Internet of Things in Embedded systems” in Coursera. REFERENCES:
Dr. Joseph Kakkassery
Vel Tech, Chennai
Prof. Sarjeel sayyed
Training and placement officer