DHANASHRI PRADIP DEORE.
Shivaji Park, Sambhaji Nagar, E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org Pradhikaran, Chinchwad,
Pune - 411019
To be part of a progressive and dynamic organization, utilize my knowledge and skills in a team environment contributing to the successful achievement of corporate goals and personnel objective.
• Having 1.9 years of experience in Software Testing in UAT (User Acceptance Testing).
• Experience in Regression testing, Functional testing, Retesting, API testing, Smoke and Sanity testing.
• Experience in logging defects with all the required details and also keeping a track of them until resolved or closed.
• Expertise in Test Planning, Test Case writing, Test Data creation, Test Reports, Peer Review and client communication through emails.
• Well versed in analyzing, designing, exploring, maintaining quality of work, enhancing new techniques, testing and managing the new softwares or applications.
• Experience in client communication to gather the business requirements.
• Worked in Telecom domain.
• Have thorough knowledge of SDLC, STLC, Testing, Maintenance and Deployment.
• Capable to work on new leading technologies.
• Basic knowledge on Unix and SQL.
• Basic knowledge on Performance testing and Automation testing.
• Sound knowledge on Java and HTML.
• Experience in Desktop App testing, Mobile App testing and Web app testing.
• Good understanding of Waterfall and Agile/Scrum methodologies.
• Ability to work well in both a team environment and individual.
• Currently taking up courses for Automation testing using Selenium (Includes Core Java), API testing and Performance testing.
• Manual Testing: Functional Testing, Regression Testing and User Acceptance Testing
• Automation Testing: Selenium Webdriver (x-path)
• Project Management Tools: QC HP ALM
• Applications: CSM, Compass, Toolkit and My EE
1. Accenture Solutions Pvt. Ltd. Client Location Pune www.accenture.com Associate Software Engineer
November 2018 – August 2020
• Taking the ownership of the project
• Understanding the Business Requirements
• Creating test plan, test scripts and test reports
• Creating test data for testing
• Interacting with AT Leads and effectively testing requirements from agents and customer’s point of view
• Executing and validating the requirements in Production Environment
• Opening defects in HP ALM if deviated from the expected behavior and reporting them to the AT Leads
• Tracking the defect in HP ALM and retesting the defect
• Creating the Test Exit Report before the launch day and share it with the AT Lead
• Testing the requirements on the Launch day i.e. in Live Environment
• Opening the incident if any issue found after deployment
• Tracking the incident and retesting the issue whereas changes will be accordingly made in the Test Exit Report
• Testing Ad-hoc requests alongside the daily BAU work as requested by the client and delivering within the time window
2. Allscsripts Pune www.allscripts.com
May 2018 – November 2018
As Allscripts provides healthcare application to the hospitals, clinics, medicals and end users in US, we used to provide the customer support to clients in case if they face any issue while using the application or server. For e.g. Login issue. Project Name BT EE
Environment Testing – Production and Live Environment Team Size 13 (Offshore) and 4 (Onshore)
Project Duration January 2019 – August 2020
Creating test plan, test scripts and test reports, executing and validating the requirements in Production and Live environment Project Description
BT EE is an organization where BT has overtaken EE (Everything Everywhere).
BT EE is Telecom project which launches various price plans for the Private and Business customers in both the channels i.e. Prepay & Post pay
We have PLT (Pre-Launch Testing) where we test the configuration changes i.e changes in the price plans and Project Testing where we test the functional and behavioral requirements.
Excalibur application is used by the agents i.e. customer support to provide the support to the customers regarding the services. Compass application is used to create the new deal for the customers where they are willing to upgrade to the new price plan. BAU releases are tested early morning IST twice a week where we run the regression pack to make sure that if small changes made in Compass do not affect the other functionalities of the application while creating the deal.
Device Launch Testing is executed once in a month where we test the price plans availability with the new devices on their launch day considering all the factors of the devices which is Storage, color and the various price plans. Later, Go-No-Go call is scheduled by the Leads with the Business/Stakeholders where it is declared that whether the devices should be launched based on the testing report.
• Respond to the inbound calls from the US customers
• Listen to their queries
• Raise the case ID for their issue
• Transfer the call to the particular resource or team based on the issue Technical Skills:
• Inbound call handling
• Applications: Service Now
Degree Institute Year Percentage Grade
Pratibha College of Computer
and College Studies
Kamalnayan Bajaj Higher
SSC Kamalnayan Bajaj School 2011 87.45
1. Got an appreciation letter from BT EE for best performance in the 3rd month within a team of 17 members.
2. Have received pat on the back by the clients for successfully delivering the Projects. 3. Selected for Basketball State Level Selections in Oct’2012. I hereby declare that all the information mentioned above is true to the best of my knowledge.
Place: Pune Dhanashri Pradip Deore
Date of Birth 25th November 1995
Aannai, Sec 18, Plot No. 170, Shivaji Park, Sambhaji Nagar, Pradhikaran, Chinchwad, Pune - 411019
Languages Known English, Hindi, Marathi
Marital Status Unmarried
Team Player, Self-Motivated, Adaptive, Focused, Confident, Quick Learner
Grasping New Ideas, Making Handmade Greetings, Playing Basketball, Listening to Music, Dancing