COMPUTER SCIENCE ENGINEER
Contact no: +918*********
To make use of my interpersonal skills to achieve the goals of your esteemed company that focuses on learning and Implementation. EDUCATION
CMR Group of Institutions JULY 2016 - Current
B. TECH in Computer Science 2020
Narayana Group of Institutions APRIL 2014 - June 2016 SKILLS
C-Language, OOPS through Java, Python, Cyber- Security (Penetration testing, SQL Injection),Database Management system
Project Management, Resource Management, Time Management, Adaptability & Flexibility, Team Player, Self learner, Oral & Written Communication Skills HOBBIES:
Reading books of Indian mythology, pencil sketches,Travelling,Animation- 2D,Music,cooking.
MESH ANALYSIS QUESTION & ANSWERING JUNE 2019-AUGUST 2019
• Community question answering (CQA) websites such as Quora and Stack Overflow provide a new way of asking and answering questions that are not well served by general web search engines.
• CAQ Software was built on Django as its front end and python as its domain with the operating system is Windows. MYSQL (wamp server) which acts as Database
• NEWHITS algorithm was applied to user authority ranking.
• The comparison experiments are conducted with Stack Overflow data and experimental results are demonstrated proving the method we proposed performs better than traditional link analysis methods in the user authority ranking
TWITTER SENTIMENT ANALYSIS JANUARY 2019-APRIL 2020
• Twitter sentiment analysis is the task of identifying the opinion on tweets with machine learning and lexicon techniques. Every comment is classified as positive, negative or a neutral comment.
• This project uses machine learning algorithms for analysis. This study aims to perform a detailed sentiment analysis of tweets using machine learning techniques.
• NLTK has been implemented which acts as data base application for processing the tweets.
• Support vector regression(SVR),Decision Trees(DTs),Random forest(RF) algorithms are implemented
• Each algorithm calculates accuracy of comments using Accuracy graph
.Output is shown in the form a Graph.
• The algorithm that gives highest rate of accuracy, that is considered as best output.
STEPIN LEADS ACADAMY MAY 2018 - JULY 2018
This course helped to develop various GUI applications, mobile applications from core to advance.
PlATFORM :UDEMY SEPTEMBER 2019-FEBRUARY 2020
I have the importance of security and its necessity at this moment in time .the algorithms that are highly used to achieve security limits .kali Linux is main domain that helps me to perform all the required operations .I have learnt how the encryption and decryption is implemented using algorithms. AWARDS
Technozion Fest: NIT, Warangal SEPTEMBER 2018
Won 3rd prize for my idea to provide safety to individuals riding 2-wheeler's through Helmets which use Artificial Intelligence Technology (AI Tech) to provide safety and security to the user, defined as HASS-Helmets also called Smart Helmets. The idea showcased in this presentation was to induce helmets with Raspberry-pi, MQ-3, & GPS module to assist users to enable Bluetooth connectivity and answer phone calls, track an individual's location, and which can also detect the alcohol content.
Artificial Intelligence (AI) Workshop
Participated in the workshop on Artificial intelligence and Machine Learning and Learned basic concepts involving AI and ML and acquired knowledge on the importance of AI in upcoming software.
Android Studio Workshop
Gained basic knowledge on the working process of the software development kit(SDK) and its applications
Airtel Marathon 2018, Volunteer
Gachibowli Stadium, HYD