● Well-organized and energetic Senior in Finance seeking a full-time opportunity. Expected graduation in December 2020.
● Applied generally accepted accounting and financial principles in the energy sector and capital markets.
● Detail-oriented and accountable for financial reporting, transactions, research, and business documentation.
● Strong presentation and writing skills and experience as an organizational spokesperson.
● Possesses leadership skills in managing people, projects, fundraising events, and communicating with stakeholders.
● Multilingual: Fluent in English, Limited Proficiency in Mandarin Chinese and Cantonese.
● Technology Snapshot: MS Office ( Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Outlook), Final Cut Pro, Ableton Live 9 CORE SKILLS
Finance, Ad Hoc Project, GAAP, Financial Reporting, Commercial Analysis, Data Analysis, Asset Administration, Customer Service, Marketing, Product Research Detail-Oriented, Fundraising, Team Leader, Presentation Skill, Time Management, EDUCATION
Bachelor of Business Administration, Major: Finance, University of Houston, GPA: 3.187 Dean’s List; Fall 2017, Delta Sigma Pi Business Fraternity, (Spring 2018) CORPORATE PROJECTS
TC Energy, Emerging Technologies: Fiber Optic Leak Detection: Presented business case, utilizing fiber optic hardware as a method of lead detection. Researched on technology providing financial data regarding leaks, and rupture’s toll to the bottom line of the company. Constructed a Cost Analysis and Cost Benefit Analysis for implementing the technology; Summer 2019. Invesco Chatbot Corporate Project: Designing and implementing an automated chatbot to teach and sell financial planning and retirement products to millennials. Conducting research on emerging technologies and marketing of various products for Invesco. Focusing on target risk, target date, and self-service portfolio. Presented findings to Invesco management; Fall 2018. RELEVANT EXPERIENCE
Private Equity Investment Fund Analyst and Research Intern, Next Gen Capital Markets, Houston, TX 2020- Present
● Created financial analysis reports and several financial matrixes for utilization.
● Produced white paper summary and presented business case to the board of directors.
● Conducted intensive research on target market of low income demographics and their involvement in investing. Vice President of Pledge Education, DELTA SIGMA PI BUSINESS FRATERNITY, Houston, TX 2020- Present
● Constructed and facilitated weekly professional development meetings for new members.
● Produced a new member procedure accounting for the changes due to Covid-19
● Marketed the Fraternity for prospects, and in charge of procuring members for the longevity of the Fraternity. Pricing and Analytics Intern, TC Energy, Houston, TX Summer 2019
● Produced a commercial storage tactical cost-benefit evaluation for asset optimization that increased exposure to Corporate ad-hoc projects.
● Practiced the application of finance fundamentals by constructing financial reports such as 10 year forwards revenue model for several different billion dollar assets.
● Increased work efficiency by reconciling budgets utilizing technical excel skills and variances to pinpoint magnitude and location of discrepancies.
Fundraising Chair, DELTA SIGMA PI BUSINESS FRATERNITY, Houston, TX 2018 – 2019
● Applied financial and business strategies including financial reporting, marketing, forecasting, and budgeting.
● Led team members in various fundraising events and approaches through coaching and guidance.
● Developed and utilized systems to increase the organization’s capital. President of Local Chapter, RED CROSS, Houston, TX 2015 – 2016
● Spokesperson for a local chapter facilitating all meetings by planning agendas and working closely with other officers.
● Handled outbound expenses, communicated with the Red Cross Regional Program Manager, President of the Chinese Community Center, and other local leaders.