AREAS OF PROFICIENCY
Matlab / SciLAB
Data Structures & Algorithm
Mohammed Rufaideen Mohammed Hasan
I am an outgoing individual who is eager to explore and learn new things. As fast learner, I bring energy and enthusiasm to the team, with great interpersonal and leadership skills. I value work ethic and have experience in working in a multi- cultural environment.
Successfully Completed B.Sc. Honours in Computational Physics - 2019 at University of Colombo with 2.71 GPA,
Reading Electronic & Communication Engineering at OUSL. PROJECTS ACHIEVED AT UNIVERSITY
• Stock management for pharmacy
An assignment group project for a university course. It is a web- based project to manage Employee details, Supplier details and Drug details.
• Number recognition system using neural network
An assignment group project for a university course. This system was able to Identify handwritten characters from 0 to 9. The training and testing dataset were taken from Kaggle.
Technologies used: MATLAB pattern recognition tool. PROJECTS APART FROM UNDERGRAUATE STUDY
• Software for import and export shipping company
This project was as personal request, it is a desktop-based system to perform organization & employee, import & export managements
Technologies used: Java, NetBeans, MySQL - 5.7.9
• Car park management system
This project was as personal request, it is a desktop-based system to perform employee management, Customer management and parking area management.
Technologies used: C#, Visual Studio 2017, MySQL KEY SKILLS
• Familiar with object-oriented concept and JAVA /C# /HTML /PHP /MySQL.
• Experience on computer hardware trouble shooting. INTERESTS
• Programming Challenges, especially in C#, Java, web development and MATLAB
• Cricket, football, swimming and badminton
• Social work
• Deputy head prefect – Zahira college Kalmunai.