Sushmita Ravindranath Punneshetty
+1-682-***-**** sushmitaravip7.github.io/profile/ firstname.lastname@example.org linkedin.com/in/sushmitaravip/ github.com/sushmitaravip7 SUMMARY
Two years of IT experience in Reporting, Business Intelligence. Recent Master’s graduate from the University of Texas at Arlington looking for full-time opportunities as Software Engineer in the United States. EDUCATION
Languages:Java and J2EE, Python, C, C++
Databases : Oracle, MySQL, Actian Vector(vectorWise),SQLite Frameworks :Spring,Spring Boot, Hibernate
Big Data: Hadoop, Scala, Apache Pig, Apache Hive
BI Tools: Tableau, webFocus
IDE: Eclipse, IntelliJ, Visual Studio
● Tableau Lead for Bangalore Offshore Team in Wipro.Lead Content-Writer, Editor and Photographer for Wipro-Xerox Newsletter Committee. Event Management Committee Member in Wipro. Led the ‘Joy to the World’ Initiative for Wipro Cares.
● Led Digital Marketer for UTA Campus Recreation.
● Led BHUMI events such as blood donation camps, painting schools, volunteer teaching. WORK EXPERIENCE
The University of Texas at Arlington, United States Marketing Assistant, UTA Campus Recreation April 2019-
● Software maintenance and testing of Campus Rec app.
● Social media editor, Graphic Designer and Photographer.
● Responsibilities included covering UTA events and market events, recreational information on social media.
● Awarded The Employee of the Year 19-20.
Wipro Technologies Ltd., Bangalore, India
Software Engineer, Enterprise Business Intelligence Portal June 2016-June 2018
● Built front end web-based dashboards with trending data, charts, and tabular charts with drill-down functions that display a breakdown of account sales/revenue/growth using Tableau, utilizing data aggregation from SQL statements using Actian Vector (VectorWise) and Oracle Database.
● Quickly and effectively diagnosed and responded to requests regarding data integrity and functional or interactive issues in existing and future dashboards. Performed peer review of code and testing to detect and minimize application problems.
● Efficiently managed time for timely project deadlines as well as ad hoc requests. Worked with users and stakeholders to analyze and validate requirements. Overlooked projects handled at offshore, knowledge transfer to newcomers, and Quality Assurance.
● Awarded WIPRO GEMS AWARD in November 2017 for outstanding performance. Wipro Technologies Ltd., Bangalore, India Feb 2016-April 2016 Intern, Worked and got trained in QA testing concepts and methodologies such as QTP and Selenium using Java and C#. Southstar Technology Solutions Pt. Ltd, Bangalore, India June 2015-July 2015 Summer Intern, Built a hybrid mobile app for iOS, Android and Windows using Ionic. ACADEMIC PROJECTS
● Stock Market Application: Developed an Android application using an AGILE software engineering methodology in an incremental manner using agile practices such as pair programming, refactoring, test-first and active client involvement. The application used APIs to display Market Watch, Holdings, Live search, Trade History & Performance and save Transactions.
● Donation Management: Developed SQL Database and Queries to analyse the data fetched to raise the number of donations in a given area.
● Tourism Blogging-Forum: Developed a blogging prototype using ASP.NET with SQL Server Management Studio to allow travel bloggers read and record their experiences by creating their accounts, logging in, commenting on the blogs and contacting the blogger.
● Web Application: Screensaver Animation, Display House Prices on a Map, A Music Web Application.
● PHP: photo-album application, A Message Board using PHP and MySQL, photo-album application on Dropbox.
● Big Data: Map-Reduce Program using Java, Pig, Hive; Graph Processing using Map-Reduce, KMeans on Spark. VOLUNTEER EXPERIENCE
● Volunteered at Wipro Cares from 2016-2018.
● Volunteered at BHUMI, an NGO, as an educational Instructor.
● Volunteered at UTA Volunteers from January to March 2020 as a graphic designer and assisted American heart health month, Dr Seus’s birthday for children.
Grade School / College Duration CGPA
MS Computer Science and Engg.
Majors: Database and Software Engineering
University of Texas, Arlington 2018-2020 3.38/4.0
B.Tech Computer Science and Engg. Nitte Meenakshi Institute of Technology 2012-2016 8.62/10.0