Software QA Engineer
Location: Rutherford, NJ, 07070
• Software QA Engineer with 2+ years of strong hands-on experience in Web-based and Mobile apps testing.
• Work within an Agile (Scrum) and Kanban environments with local and remote software development and operation teams.
• Effectively utilized issue and defect tracking tool JIRA.
• Hands-on experience with API. Performed CRUD operations data using Postman.
• Strong team player as well as self-driven and ability to work independently and interact with project teams.
• Ability to learn new technologies and challenging concepts quickly and implement them.
• US permanent resident.
Testing Tools & Technologies: Chrome DevTools
Bug-trackers: JIRA, Redmine
API Testing Tools: Postman
OS: Windows, IOS, Android
Browsers: Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Opera, IE, Safari, Yandex Other tools: MindManager, MS Project
11/2019-Present Software QA Engineer, RAM Technologies, NYC, NY
• Work as part of an Agile team reviewing and contributing to user stories to identify acceptance criteria to produce high quality working software in 2-week Sprint.
• Actively participation in Sprint Planning, Grooming, Bug Triage, Sprint Demo, Retrospective and daily stand-up meetings.
• Design test approach, test scenarios, create and execute test cases, and record test results in a test management system JIRA.
• Perform Functional, Non-functional and UI tests of Web-app elements based on Requirements.
• Work with Database MySQL and perform a SQL-queries (SELECT, INSERT, UPDATE, CREATE, DELETE).
• Test backend interfaces through Postman.
• Perform Test cases for Enter/Exit, Profile (including equivalence class), Cart, Payment options testing, including Negative scenarios. 01/2019-11/2019 QA Analyst, GeekBrains LLC, Moscow, Russian Federation
• Worked with team of developers and PM to ensure all functions of app are correct. Agile method.
• Setting up testing environment for internal testing.
• Performed manual testing on IOS and Android devices for mobile validation.
• Compiled IOS and Android builds for native apps.
• Created and performed Test cases, based on Requirements for full coverage functionality of application.
• Performed Black Box, Smoke, Regression, Functional and GUI testing.
• Analyzed of Requirements for full coverage of functionality.
• Reported and discussed with team a status and current percent of tests-coverage. Education
Tula State University, Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineering, Tula, Russian Federation.
Software QA Boot Camp, Software QA Engineer, Certificate, CA, USA. GeekBrains Boot Camp, QA Engineer, Certificate, Moscow, Russian Federation. Certificates
Java Intensive Course 01/2019
Introduction to Automation Testing 06/2019
Introduction to Database Management 08/2019
Testing API 2020. Postman for automation 07/2020
Intensive Course of Python 03/2019