Plot E*, Alaka community, Galilee, Olodo, Ibadan
CAREER OBJECTIVE To be part of an organization that gives necessary support and places emphasis on training and motivation of the work force as part of the means of achieving productivity and enhancing team spirit.
Date of Birth: 21st October, 1988
State of Origin: Osun State
Local Govt. Area: Iwo LG
Marital Status: Single
EDUCATIONALQUALIFICATION WITH DATES
• 2014 Ladoke Akintola University Of Technology Ogbomosho, Oyo State
(B.Tech in Urban and Regional Planning)
• 2004 Loyola College Ibadan, Oyo State
Senior Secondary School Certificate Examination (SSCE)
• 1998 Supreme International Nursery and Primary School, Ibadan, Oyo State First School Leaving Certificate (FSLC)
Page 1 Obelawo Temitayo
SKILL: Use of Computer Applications like Microsoft office, Writing of Preliminary reports, familiar with space standards and plan approval for various land use
• Ability to adapt to highly demanding work environment
• Ability to work with others in a high level of team spirit
• Ability to work under pressure and tight reporting schedule, facing challenges, self – motivation
• Excellent Human Relationship.
2013 Industrial Training at Development Control Department, Ministry of Physical Planning and Urban Development, Oyo State Secretariat, Ibadan.
2015 INEC Adhoc Staff (as Assistant Presiding Officer 1)
2017 – 2020 Responsibility Officer, Adron Homes and Properties, Iwo Road Office, Ibadan
HOBBIES: Reading, and Travelling.
To be made available on request
Page 2 Obelawo Temitayo