Wilson Pena resume
Sunnyside, NY ***04
To obtain a full/ part-time position at a well established organization and utilize my skills to their full potential for the company's benefit. Willing to relocate: Anywhere
Authorized to work in the US for any employer
Shift Manager (full-time)
October 2016 to Present
• Perform cash reports and audits on a daily basis.
• General knowledge of AS400 and other inventory software.
• Monitor the safe and exercise precise cash handling.
• Respond to store and corporate emails in timely fashion.
• Mail out invoices, coupons, and other sensitive material for processing.
• Conducting daily five minute meeting via theatro devices.
• Supervise staff in assisting customers to the best of their abilities.
• Provide exceptional customer service to lead by example.
• Assign tasks for employees to complete to enhance customer service.
• Assist in warehouse maintenance of multiple products.
• Make sure all receiving merchandise match the invoice provided.
• Follow safety procedures at all times during warehouse deliveries.
• Perform in-store deliveries every week.
Census Enumerator (part-time)
U.S. Census Bureau - New York, NY
July 2020 to September 2020
• Assist the public in filling out the census
• Using bilingual skills to help individuals that speak Spanish understand what they are responding to.
• Gather data in a precise, yet respectful manner to report back to the U.S. Census Bureau. Service Clerk/ Cashier (full-time)
Walgreens Drug Store
January 2013 to September 2016
• Provide exceptional customer service at all times by answering questions, helping customers to where the products are located and making suggestions according to their needs. WORK EXPERIENCE
• Keeping the cashier area clean and being giving the customer their change in an accurate manner.
• Following cashier guidelines, such as requiring customers to provide identification when purchasing alcohol, cigarettes and any purchase made with a credit card that exceeds 50 USD. Head Photo Specialist
• Take customers passport pictures if they wish to obtain them.
• Print the customers photos in a timely manner as well as assisting them with the kiosk in order to place their order.
• Being aware of the content of the customers photos and that such do not violate ethical guidelines or copyright laws Beacon Internship (part-time)
Beacon Afterschool Program
February 2007 to June 2007
• Supervised children in second through the fourth grade in the classroom
• Helped children finish their Math and English homework
• Answered whatever questions the children had to the best of my ability. Bachelor's in Psychology
City University of New York Hunter College - Hunter, NY September 2009 to June 2015
• EXCEL (2 years)
• MICROSOFT EXCEL (Less than 1 year)
• MICROSOFT WINDOWS (3 years)
• WORD (3 years)
• Math (3 years)
• Operating Systems
• Mac OS
• Shift Management
• Help Desk
• Network Support
• Customer service
Employee of the Year
May 2011 to October 2023
Customer Focus & Orientation — Highly Proficient
Responding to customer situations with sensitivity. Full results: Highly Proficient
Indeed Assessments provides skills tests that are not indicative of a license or certification, or continued development in any professional field.
• Proficient with the Microsoft Windows Operating System
• Proficient with Microsoft Excel, and Word
• Able to effectively communicate in Spanish
• Able to communicate and work with others regardless of the situation
• Eager and willing to learn what is being presented. AWARDS
CERTIFICATIONS AND LICENSES