Name: Shiva Bharadwaj
Date of Birth: 30th August 1993
Experienced Bar Manager with more than 4 years in the foodservice industry in a management capacity. I have an Associate Degree in Hotel and Restaurant Administration and I have worked in the restaurant’s key areas of responsibility. My current occupation as a Bar Manager of The Pint Head has given me the experience of working in a hotel setting. I believe my skills and expertise will address the needs of your bar, the Fountainhead at the Moor. ACADEMIC ACHIEVEMENTS
june 2013 to 25
BA in Hospitality Management
University of West London, UK.
June 013 to 25
year advanced diploma International Hospitality Administration (I.H.A) International Institute of Hotel Management, Pune. Email:www.iihmpune.com/admission
March 2011 to 19
March 2009 to 07
Vignan Vidyalaya Vishakhapatnam.
01 Dec 2014 to 14th April 2015
Four Points by Sheraton Pune
5 star hotel
• Food Production: I was trained to set up the breakfast buffet; I also mastered the art of cutting.
• Food and beverage service: This was one of the most interesting departments as got to learn and experience the in house jobs such as store pick-up, inventory, bar service, and room service.
• Front Office: I was given the opportunity to experience all the sections of the front office be it back office or thfront desk. Concierge, guest relations.
1stJune 2016 to 1st June 2017
Stone Water Grill
• Making and serving drinks to the table
• Managing inventory of stocks
• Setting the work station
• Following hygiene standards and making alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages
• Organising events and managing the same
03 July 2017 to 04th August
Club and Lounge Sr. Executive
Stone Water Grill
• Handling the calls for newly opened places.
• Verify the owner and the places and rate them as per the blogger feed back.
• Conducting new promo codes for the clients and the customer.
03 July 2018 to 15 December 2019
Club and Lounge Assistant Manager
Stone Water Grill
• Delivered excellent customer service maintaining a high standard of customer management.
• Established excellent customer service in fast paced environment.
• Developed regular clientele through outstanding customer service.
• Scheduled and trained new staff, End of day balances, weekly reports and payroll, Spot ID checks.
• Managed liquor inventories, payroll, training staff on customer service and retention
• Reported weekly to Bar Manager, records of sales and payroll.
• Provided daily management and supervision of staff while also focusing on inventory management, supplier relations, and loss control.
• Assisted with inventory management, oversaw seamless beverage service, provided guidance and training to new employees.
• Handled scheduling, ordering, and receiving of all bar deliveries.
• Managed all aspects of the food service operations for high volume corporate location.
• Coordinated seating in high volume power breakfast and lunch outlet.
• Served as full service cook and high volume bar sales.
• Served as acting manager during high volume shifts.
• Managed daily operations and supervised three bartender's and six Barman
• Assisted managing the daily operations of a busy college bar.
• Managed the daily operations including FOH and BOH responsibilities.
• Assisted in the daily operations Trained all new employeesFilled in where/when neededExcellent customer service.
Managing events for private events.
• Getting the placed booked for the event.
• Confirming the artist and line up for the show/event.
• Looking after the beverages section Coordinate with the team for any type of querry. ADDITIONAL SKILLS, EXPERIENCE & AWARDS
• Good hands on excel.
• Well-experienced in all areas of bar and restaurant operation. Certified, Mixologist.
• Excellent communication skills; motivates and encourages the team to perform at their best every time.
• Good communication skills
• Guest handling.
• Attended Pernod Richard Mison College of bartending.
• Participated I South Indian Association Cocktail Competition. EXTRA CURRICULAR ACTIVITIES AND HOBBIES
• Mixologist Certification 2017
• Listening to music
• Playing cricket