Looking for a full-time position to utilize my passion for bridging the gap between
people and product for the company which at the end will bring great benefits to the company, as well as broaden my project management and programming experience. EDUCATION
Miami University, Ohio, USA — Bachelor of Science in Software Engineering
Expected Graduation: May 2021
Programming Courses- Python, JAVA, Object Oriented Programming, C/C++, SQL, Data Structures, HTML, CSS, Ajax, R Programming Language, UI/UX Design, Agile Processes, Software Construction, Software Quality Assurance and Testing, Software Architecture and Design, Web Application Programming, Technical Writing, Software Requirements, International Economic Relations, Economic Development, Statistical Modeling
Center for Analytics and Data Science, Miami University, Data Science Research Intern
August 2020- Present
• Analyzed with a CADS corporate partner to look at different merchant trends from a data set of over 100,000 merchants in a panel data set.
• Employed software such as R and Python to clean the data set, come to a conclusion using XGBoost, Random Forest Modeling, LSTM and Neural Networks to provide client with a solution for their problem. Miami University, Teaching Assistant- Intro to Software Engineering January 2020- Present
• Directed course instructor in devising a plan for students to study Agile Methodology including the Software Development Life Cycle, UML, Sequence, State Chart and Use Case Diagrams.
• Served as a client for students to help gather and elicit requirements for class project to develop a metadata app.
• Graded midterms, tests and exams for course instructor. Miami University, Scrum Master- Running2Win App
August 2020- Present
• Designed and developed the Running2Win app, compatible for both iOS and Android using Flutter.
• Continually refined and evolved agile process for predictable and rapid software delivery resulting in hitting 98% of project deadlines. Urgent.ly- Roadside Assistance, Software Development Intern Summer 2019
• Managed backend development and learned project management skills using software tools such as JIRA, Scrum and Agile Software Techniques.
Miami University, Resident Assistant
August 2018- May 2019
• Extensively leveraged communication and counseling skills to supervise over 270 upperclassmen in a residential hall setting and conducted various programs on diversity, academic success and personal development. DXC Technologies, Summer Intern
• Managed the user activity in Wintel Infrastructure and learned about windows virtualization, server monitoring system and windows clustering.
529 S Poplar St,
Oxford, OH 45056
• ICAgile Certified Professional
• Project Planning
• Proficient in inVision
• Proficient in building Use
Case diagrams, UML
diagrams, State Chart
diagrams and Sequence
• Technological Ethics
• Agile Methodology
Phi Sigma Sigma, Miami
Active Member: September 2018 - Present
• Participated in recruitment
workshops learning to
network with new people,
share personal values and
glean values of others through
• Participated in fundraisers for
the Phi Sigma Sigma
Foundation and the Kids in
Miami University, Habitat for
August 2017 - Present
• Went to Habitat for Humanity
Restore location in Cincinnati
and helped in building things
and cleaning the place.
• UI/UX: Redesigned canvas
student app to make it more
user friendly and carried out
Heuristic Evaluations and
Walkthrough in the project.
• Designed low and high-
fidelity prototypes using
inVision and draw.io.