Omaha, Nebraska, United States
Aug 2020 - Present (2 months +)
• Review the details and terms of sales and loans.
• Produce reports for the management of the organization.
• Remove the names of deceased people from records.
• Follow established federal and state laws on debt recovery.
• Purge debts when fully recovered.
• Initiate steps for debt collection using the most viable means employable.
• Send reports of statements of delinquencies to credit bureau oﬀice.
• Record any new commitment to recover debt.
• Initiate repayment plans and new terms of sale for debtors of the organization.
• Collect payments on behalf of the organization.
• Create and keep record of people owing the organization.
• Organize the list according to the magnitude of the debts owed the organization. Admin Executive
UNITECH MACHINES LIMITED
Feb 2011 - May 2013 (2 years 4 months)
Managing the back Oﬀice operations from travel bookings, hotel arrangements. Customer meetings, employee meetings, including maintenance of records, data. Base management, preparation of Power Point presentations, Excel charts on financial data, employee statistics, confidential personnel records up-dating, travel expense reporting. Fixing appointments Front Oﬀice Assistant
Feb 2009 - Mar 2010 (1 year 2 months)
Make all required travel arrangements for tours including air / train / car / hotel bookings / Visa / Forex etc. Coordination with all service providers to get pertinent bills related to TER, MRF and credit notes in time. Assist in preparing for meetings, by assisting in dra ing presentations, printouts and folder presentations. Coordinate joining requirements for all new employees - Laptops, E - Pass, Lotus Notes ID, Amex Cards, Mobile, etc.
2011 - 2012
Upasana Sharma - page 1
Central Board of Secondary Education
Liberal Arts and Sciences, General Studies and Humanities 2006 - 2007
Microso Excel • Red Cross Certified • Aviation • Hospitality Management • Microso Oﬀice • Recruiting Upasana Sharma - page 2