RAHUL GUPTA Mobile: +91-830*******
Email: email@example.com Address: Reliance Township E-12/1, Shahjahanpur U.P. Pin-242406
To work in competitive and challenging environment so as to enhance my technical, Analytical & personal attributes and to implement efficient working methods for betterment of organization.
• DIPLOMA in Mechanical Engineering from Govt. Polytechnic, Lucknow in 2013 with 71.45%.
• Graduation B.SC (PCM) From Kanpur University in 2010 with 48%.
• Intermediate from UP Board, in2007 with 64.00%.
• High School from UP Board in 2005 with 66.50%.
Company : Reliance Power Limited (4*300MW)
Location : Shahjahanpur, Utter Pradesh, India
Designation : Executive
Duration : 06 Year & 10 Month (March -2014 to till date) Company's Profile : The Company is the sole distributor of electricity to Consumers. We have the largest portfolio of power projects in the private sector based on thermal & renewable energy.
Responsibility as Desk Engineer in CHP Operation:-
• Ensuring the maximum utilization and availability of the equipment for meeting the Generation target.
• Bunker Feeding, Rack unloading with proper safety.
• To reduce the effect of wet coal during monsoon seasons is one of the great challenges for CHP.
• SCADA Operation (PLC).
• Preparation of daily MIS, E-LOG Book & checklists.
• Handling of critical situations like Tripping of any equipment.
• Responsible for coal unloading in track hopper and storage in coal stock yard.
• Auxiliary power optimization in plant.
• Ensure that separate heaps in trapezoidal shape are made for different type of coal, to control fire in coal heaps due to self-ignition.
• Monitoring the fire system, D.E, D.S, V.E & V.S system to control coal dust & create healthy environment in work place.
• Reducing the demurrage charges of railways by proper communication to distribution of wagon & in time rake release.
• Preparation of PTW system through SAP.
• Participation in overhauling activity & protection checking. Responsibility as Maintenance Engineer in CHP:-
• Maintenance of Track Hopper (2 belt conveyor with 4 paddles), Stacker-cum-Re-claimer bucket wheel type, Coal Crusher, Vibrating Grizzly Feeder(screen),Reversible belt conveyor, Apron Feeder, Dribble Feeder, Vibrating Feeder device, Ground hopper .
• Maintenance of Wagon Tippler with side arm charger with telescopic chute
• As working in CHP, having the responsibility of planning, scheduling & ensuring proper execution of Mechanical Maintenance plan.
• Experience in Maintenance of ILMS, SLMS, Travelling tipper, Dust Extraction, Dust Separation system, Rain Gun, DS nozzle, Flap Gate VE/VS.
• To ensure the availability of major standby equipment by following proper trial schedule.
• Plan to run the plant on minimum inventory.
• Re-joint of Belt Conveyor & its Replacement.
• Preventive Maintenance of CHP Equipment’s.
• PTRT, WOCO, PCCO & TECHO Of Permit in SAP.
• CHP Equipment Oil consumption entry in SAP.
• Wagon Tippler with side arm charger daily checking.
• Coal Crusher running Greasing on schedule.
• Stacker-cum-Re-claimer schedule maintenance.
• Chute maintenance with liner welding.
• Drive out of Alignment of equipment like coal crusher, Gear box, Scoop coupling, Pulleys, Belt conveyor.
• Involved in 5S project to improve plant performance.
• Maintain safety & good housekeeping at work place.
• Coal Bunker overhauling.
• Time to time improvement in machines.
EQUIPMENT HANDLED IN COAL HANDING PLANT:-
• Wagon tippler with side arm charger both hydraulic (25 tip/hour) and non- hydraulic (20 tip/hour) made by Elecon.
• Stacker cum re-claimer (2*1800TPH stacking,2*1450TPH re-claiming) made by Techpro
• Different type of belt conveyor of 2*1800 TPH made by Techpro & NHI
• Ring Granulator type coal crusher of 4*1000 TPH made by Techpro
• Vibrating grizzle feeder of 4*800TPH made by Techpro
• Paddle Feeder of 4*1000 TPH made by Techpro
• Travelling Tipper of 4*1800 TPH made by Techpro
• Vibrating feeder of 4*400 TPH made by Techpro
• SAP( PM Module)
• Preventive as well as breakdown maintenance of machineries.
• Familiar with good engineering practices being followed in Operation and maintenance.
• Maintaining technical documents.
• Co-ordination with other departments.
• Excellent communication and presentation skills. Strengths:-
• Positive attitude towards work
• Innovative imagination
• Leadership Quality
Name : RAHUL GUPTA
Father’s Name : Mr. Munna Lal Gupta
Date of Birth : 15-Nov-1991
Languages Known : Hindi, English and Bhojpuri
Hobbies : Cricket, Volleyball, Bike Ridding
Gender : Male
Marital status : Married
Address : Plot no.34, Aaraji no.- 1558,
Gangapur colony Rajeev Nagar
Kidwai Nagar, Kanpur nagar-208011
I hereby declare that the above-mentioned information is correct up to my knowledge and I bear the responsibility for the correctness of the above- mentioned particulars.