321-***-**** firstname.lastname@example.org Kennesaw, GA 30144
• Consistently run 1800-2200 PVR with 60%+ Warranty Penetration
• Able to secure competitive financing and leasing deals for clients while adhering to corporate and governmental regulations.
• Offer exceptional customer service to clients while explaining extended warranty information and aftermarket products that supplement their automotive investment and increase dealership profitability.
• Maintain current knowledge of all finance and lease programs and disseminate information to sales and finance team members promptly, including management of the F&I team.
• Maintain current knowledge of all local, state and federal regulations affecting dealership operations, particularly regarding sales and finance departments.
• Maintain positive relationships with insurance vendors and lending institutions. SKILLS
Verbal and written communication
Mentoring and training
Finance Manager, Hyundai of Kennesaw, October 2020-Current Kennesaw, GA
Finance Manager, Krause Family Ford, March 2020-October 2020 Woodstock, GA
Internet Sales Manager, Krause Family Ford, January 2020-March 2020 Woodstock, GA
Designing and implementing a strategic sales plan that expands company's customer base and ensure it's strong presence. Managing recruiting, objectives setting, coaching and performance monitoring of sales representatives.
Sales Consultant, Jim Tidwell Ford, July 2019-December 2019 Kennesaw, GA
Follow rules, guidelines and protocols. Closes sales by overcoming objections; asking for sales; negotiating price; completing sales or purchase contracts; explaining provisions; explaining and offering warranties, services, and financing; collects payment; delivers vehicles. Provides sales management information by completing reports. Sheriff's Deputy, Douglas County Sheriff's Office, May 2018-July 2019 Douglasville, GA
Deter crimes and assure community through high-visibility policing, Patrol assigned areas and monitor activities to protect people/property. Investigate crimes and apprehend suspected law violators, Observe and respond to various situations or emergencies, follow rules, guidelines and protocols.
EDUCATION AND TRAINING
Some College (No Degree)
Business Management, Eastern Florida State College, Cocoa FL